dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
A bit good...

(Apologies if fixtures)

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patreon
Jun 27, 2012
those cheeky fellas who rip the videos and post on their own accounts.

here's the decent quality version.

[tweet]754728938237296640[/tweet]

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
very nice

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Could do a job :jester:

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Wow, fantastic goal. If that was scored in a competitive Championship game the whole country would notice it. Hope the kid gets some opportunities this year to shine.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Three sublime bits of skill. My favourite is the delayed shot, the keeper throws himself out the way allowing Jack to pick his spot. Lovely stuff.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
That goal is a thing of beauty. I know he's only nutmegged a cabby, rolled it round a trainee accountant, then dragged it back and and slotted it past someone who works in Currys, but it was still bloody good.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
That goal is a thing of beauty. I know he's only nutmegged a cabby, rolled it round a trainee accountant, then dragged it back and and slotted it past someone who works in Currys, but it was still bloody good.

Actually the one he nutmegged is a 16 year old and a friend of my youngest lad. Very good player for his age, plays for Sussex. I was hoping we might pick him up. Not sure about the other 2 players involved.[emoji106] It was a quality goal, coolly taken.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
Lovely finish and quick feet, but I seem to recall a video montage of similar such goals from James Wilson before he came to Brighton! He was never able to replicate that at senior level.

Also, the first touch past the defender was well heavy, and I would love to see him try that back turn on an experienced centre back, say someone like Gordon Greer - think I could guess where he would end up!

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patreon
Jun 27, 2012
Lovely finish and quick feet, but I seem to recall a video montage of similar such goals from James Wilson before he came to Brighton! He was never able to replicate that at senior level.

Inconsistent and frustrating he might have been but those 5 goals last season including the sublime touch away at Derby and the one where he dribbled half way through Charlton's defence have obviously been striked from the record.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
Inconsistent and frustrating he might have been but those 5 goals last season including the sublime touch away at Derby and the one where he dribbled half way through Charlton's defence have obviously been striked from the record.
No those goals are fresh in my memory as are the visions of him standing hands on hips looking disinterested.

Players get built up with video montages which sometimes they don't live up to...

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patreon
Jun 27, 2012
No those goals are fresh in my memory as are the visions of him standing hands on hips looking disinterested.

Players get built up with video montages which sometimes they don't live up to...

Yes they do. Agreed.
But you said he *never* replicated some of his highlights at "senior level" .
He did. Plenty of times. Not enough for my liking or anyone else it appears but thats not what you implied.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here