Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Belly buttons - what's the point of them?

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patreon
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Getting ready for bed and everything smells ok, even balls, but one thing that really stinks in this hot weather is my belly button. A bit like a cheesy foreskin that hasn't been washed for a few days. The trouble is its impossible to wash because I can't get right inside it.

Anybody know what they're for? Do you find them sexy on girls? Is it natural for them to get a bit whiffy? ???

Aveacarlin'

Jul 5, 2011
Getting ready for bed and everything smells ok, even balls, but one thing that really stinks in this hot weather is my belly button. A bit like a cheesy foreskin that hasn't been washed for a few days. The trouble is its impossible to wash because I can't get right inside it.

Anybody know what they're for? Do you find them sexy on girls? Is it natural for them to get a bit whiffy? ???
Strangely enough, your question prompted me to give mine a good finger probing......something I've never done before. No cheese like smell for me.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Ah, that's a very good reason for having them then but served no purpose in the last 30 or so years.

Do any scars serve a purpose?

I suppose it's handy to put the salt in, if you're eating celery in bed.

That depends on whether you have an inny or an outy.

Codner pharmaceuticals

Jun 17, 2009
Border Country
It kept you alive before you were born.

As he says. Essentially the gateway to your entire pre-birth circulation receiving oxygen and food until you decide to make the worldly appearance.

Post partum - they are a scar to remind you of your pre-natal vulnerability as well as being a small cheese repository.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
As he says. Essentially the gateway to your entire pre-birth circulation receiving oxygen and food until you decide to make the worldly appearance.

Post partum - they are a scar to remind you of your pre-natal vulnerability as well as being a small cheese repository.
All of that is rubbish. They are there to collect belly fluff which is - if you are healthy - nearly always a shade of blue. Sky blue meaning you are in tip top condition.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

You need to get a ****ing cotton bud in there, mate. By the sound of it, dipped in Draino :lolol:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Do any scars serve a purpose?

I suppose it's handy to put the salt in, if you're eating celery in bed.

That depends on whether you have an inny or an outy.

After crossing a certain age rubicon, the inny becomes an outy. Bit like Brexit, allegedly :lolol:

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
It's there to hold the salt for your celery.

They're needed because if you unscrew them your bum falls off.

True fact.

I was told that if the the midwife didn't tie a knot in the cord, thus creating a belly button, you would go "PPPPHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" all around the delivery room as the air escaped from you.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here