Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hove Woman don't need no man, she's strong, she's proud.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
103x0m8.jpg

When I first read this, I thought it said that she loves to feel crisps across her face. I was wrong, that would be Croydon woman.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
The Hove woman I fingered outside Grubbs didn't enjoy the finer things in life in the slightest.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
103x0m8.jpg

When I first read this, I thought it said that she loves to feel crisps across her face. I was wrong, that would be Croydon woman.

You could always insert Konnie Huq, so the sexual deviants here on NSC can enjoy the advert :drool:

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market
103x0m8.jpg

Pseuds' Corner or Street of Shame?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
To be honest (and [MENTION=5200]Buzzer[/MENTION] has met her) but my ex lived in Hove and this could sum her up quite magnificently.

Of course its pretentious ****ing poncy shitty nonsense.

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market
To be honest (and [MENTION=5200]Buzzer[/MENTION] has met her) but my ex lived in Hove and this could sum her up quite magnificently.

Of course its pretentious ****ing poncy shitty nonsense.

"The Brighton man is strong, intelligent, but a bit whiny. He desires to be submerged in beer, chicks and bottle of lube, and experience the finer joys of life. When he runs, he loves last night's crisps in his face in the morning with a breeze coming from behind him, with his heart pounding to the beat of last night's earworm. He adores the taste of morning coffee, but not that dark and nostalgic Nescafé runny shit - flat whites only. His senses are alive as his train is late again, while his boot radiates up the nearest SASTA manager. He believes there is more in his world than this pile of old bollocks - he desires adventure and fun. And his f*cking train to run on time."

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
"The Brighton man is strong, intelligent, but a bit whiny. He desires to be submerged in beer, chicks and bottle of lube, and experience the finer joys of life. When he runs, he loves last night's crisps in his face in the morning with a breeze coming from behind him, with his heart pounding to the beat of last night's earworm. He adores the taste of morning coffee, but not that dark and nostalgic Nescafé runny shit - flat whites only. His senses are alive as his train is late again, while his boot radiates up the nearest SASTA manager. He believes there is more in his world than this pile of old bollocks - he desires adventure and fun. And his f*cking train to run on time."

I dont even know what a flat white is!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here