Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*MASSIVE landlord PROBLEM, can ANYONE help ?*

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Recently my gender NEUTRAL nephew TRISTRAM moved into a RENTED studio flat as he has FALLEN out with his PARENTS over his OBSESSION with Cheryl COAL and his NEED to dress like HER 24/7. As a caring UNCLE I helped find him this place and WE explained to the NEW landlord that Tristram was a bit POTLESS and we'd pay the DEPOSIT when we could do another RAFFLE fiddle or something LIKE it.

Anyway Tristram moved in with his POODLE called 'PAUL' and we thought everything was FINE, Paul the POODLE does get a bit NOISY at times but when Tristram lets him SMELL some money or shows him a PICTURE of Tony Bloom he goes all CONTENT and RUNS round WAGGING his TALE.

The problem is that the LANDLORD'S sun is a MASSIVE pervert and is always KNOCKING on my NEPHEWS door trying to chat him up thinking he is REALLY Cheryl COAL and making silly COMPLAINTS like Paul the POODLE is NOISY. Last night he CAME round again and said he WANTED Tristram out by the END of the month, I think it is due to SEXUAL jealously and Tristram KNOCKING him back.

What can WE do as WE didn't SING a TENANCY contract or anything and now the SUN says if WE don't go HE will get Channel 5 to FLIM us. IS there anything we can do as Paul the POODLE is getting really UPSET now about having to move OUT.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
IF only sum one HAD sum CUP final money the CUD lend TRISTRAM

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here