Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brexageddon

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Anyone else catch this on BBC2 tonight ? Its a bit hit-and-miss, but overall a cracking satire with some genuine LOL moments as they 'ambush' various politicians, commentators and journalists on both sides in the aftermath of the Brexit vote.

Well worth a look on iPlayer here http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b07lpyp6/brexageddon

The two french building surveyers at 16.00m measuring up in the streets of Dover to bring the Calais camp over here had my shoulders bouncing :lolol:

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Anyone else catch this on BBC2 tonight ? Its a bit hit-and-miss, but overall a cracking satire with some genuine LOL moments as they 'ambush' various politicians, commentators and journalists on both sides in the aftermath of the Brexit vote.

Well worth a look on iPlayer here http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b07lpyp6/brexageddon

The two french building surveyers at 16.00m measuring up in the streets of Dover to bring the Calais camp over here had my shoulders bouncing :lolol:
good call chap
Loved this,tore into both sides
Everyone should take a chill pill crack open a beer of choice(see what i did there) and watch this 30 mins of comedy.

some corking stuff,the furious bloke in Dover was priceless.......loved Geldofs wtf face when reporter Dale Maily asked "dont you want to live in a Britain where you dont have to speak in another language to get a pint of milk"

These guys do lots of parody stuff....anyone know their names?

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
It was ok in places but in the main was just a political Dennis Pennis

Was watchable but just reminds you how good we had it with Brasseye and The Day Today.

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
I knew when it started there would be awful moments. Enjoyed enough of it though, thought the Geldoff moment was the best.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Well, it made me laugh quite a few times.
I'm not saying it wasn't funny - I just don't cope well with cringe comedy. I struggle with Partridge and The Office half the time. Brilliant, but difficult to watch.

SAC

May 21, 2014
I was looking forward to it but only lasted about 5 minutes. I knew it wasn't for me when I felt sorry for Alistair bleeding Campbell.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I'm not saying it wasn't funny - I just don't cope well with cringe comedy. I struggle with Partridge and The Office half the time. Brilliant, but difficult to watch.

See that's my favourite kind of comedy. See also Borat.
Love it.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Love it.
I couldn't watch all of Borat. As funny as it was, I just couldn't cope with it.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Thanks for the heads up - if it's in that sort of genre, I shan't bother watching it!

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Love it.
Enjoyed Dale Maily easily making a fool of Alan Duncan.

Chris Bryant and Bob Geldof were obviously more on the ball.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Good fun and showed the Brexit farce and it's advocates up for the clowns they are. top work.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
We found it very funny on the whole, tapped into my sense of humour. First thing I did after it ended was check if it was a series - alas just a one off.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
We found it very funny on the whole, tapped into my sense of humour. First thing I did after it ended was check if it was a series - alas just a one off.

Don't worry, I'm sure they'll do another for the second vote.

We gave up up after ten minutes. Childish programme.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here