Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rear of the year from a few years ago engaged to Made In Chelsea stud's brother

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Pippa is engaged to Spencers Matthew's hedge fund manager brother.

How lovely.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Damn. I had a fiver at 250/1 on her marrying Harry after Kate married wasisname. Still, she hasn't married the no mark yet; there's still time.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Clink on a thread on NSC and it appears to take me to the 'Hello' magazine forum. I wonder if the Earl of Doncaster has married yet?

Closest i could find for you was a wedding review at the Earl of Doncaster Hotel 1 Star.

We got married on the 14th of July 2013 and decided to have our reception there , worst thing we ever did ! . We got asked if we wanted a receiving line , which we did , because we was running a little late , this was abolished , this been done without our concent . During our wedding speeches , we had this total stranger that walked into the room with jeans and a scruffy looking top on , telling us that he was " just collecting a table to use for games of cards and dominoes " , making a joke of this in the meantime by saying to us " congratulations " all this was been recorded on our wedding video , which incidently cannot be edited , The hotel manager as informed us that this is beyond their control !! what a joke ! so basically he is implying that any stranger can simply walk into a wedding reception and do what the hell they like ! . So we have basically spent £1000 on a video to be spoilt by an unknown stranger , and the hotel is not accepting any liability what so ever. Also as ive mentioned earlier in this review , we was running a little late , our nighty time reception should have started at 7pm , this was not to be the case , but some of our guests started to arrive at 7:15pm , to be rudely turned away and asked if they could leave and go wait somewhere else until the room was ready for them, as we expected after having a nightmare of a day , the staff denied this to be the case. Some of our guests during our sit down meal in the afternoon went to pay a visit to the toilets , only to find that our desert ( profiteroles ) was sat on the corridor waiting to be served , this breaking food hygiene laws . last but not least , 2 of our guests went to reception to request a taxi at the end of the night , only to be rudely ignored for approximately 5 to 6 minutes whilst he carried on his conversation with his friends about going out and getting drunk ! this apparently cannot be checked as the gentleman in question as apparently left employment now. Since our stay at the hotel I have been in touch with a manager there ( Fraser ) , to express my concerns and feelings over the service we received on what should have been our perfect day , all I can say is " what a waste of time ! " he as basically said " none of this as happened , we have lied , there is nothing he can do about our issues , he as spoke to our wedding organiser ( Carla ) and she told him that we have had free drinks that day , as apparently she spoke to us as their way of an apology this would be the case, but neither me or my wife never spoke to Carla about any of these free drinks ! all our drinks was bought from our guests in person. Regarding the receiving line we supposedly cancelled this a few weeks before ! which yet again is a lie ! neither myself or my wife cancelled this , why would we ?? we wanted this especially so we knew we would have the chance to say hello and thanks to everyone who attended our wedding.
I would never ever recommend this hotel to anyone who is thinking of having their wedding reception there.
Look elsewhere please as I wouldn't want anyone else to go through what we have on what is meant to be your perfect day !
one extremely unhappy customer !

Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowU...aster-Doncaster_South_Yorkshire_England.html#

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here