Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The AXE man...

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Unfortunately this seems to be a daily occurrence currently, thankfully none in the UK for sometime, and hopefully our security services can keep it that way

You seem to be making an assumption of terrorism already. Have I missed the part of the report where that's been confirmed?

Boy Blue

Banned
Mar 14, 2016
Anglia Merkel Muslim refugees are settling in well and the dozy bitch only wants millions more to come. Glad we are leaving the EU as these murders and rapists will head here.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Anytime, anyplace ,anywhere.
It is getting to the point now that whatever you are doing a part of you needs to be thinking that something horrible could happen.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Anglia Merkel Muslim refugees are settling in well and the dozy bitch only wants millions more to come. Glad we are leaving the EU as these murders and rapists will head here.

Where does it say the attacker was a Muslim? Or a refugee?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Boy Blue

Banned
Mar 14, 2016
Where does it say the attacker was a Muslim? Or a refugee?

Watch the news as like all news regarding Muslims then the truth eventually emerges. Muslim male who was the perpetrator and the bookies have closed all betting.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Watch the news as like all news regarding Muslims then the truth eventually emerges. Muslim male who was the perpetrator and the bookies have closed all betting.

Maybe it will be. But nobody has confirmed that yet.

Pretty sure bookies don't take bets on the ethnic or religious beliefs of violent attackers either, but, you know, thanks.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
To be fair your first thought would be a Muslim person. Lets not kid ourselves here.

If it isn't i'm sure some people will be surprised.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
You seem to be making an assumption of terrorism already. Have I missed the part of the report where that's been confirmed?

Where have I made this assumption, it seems it is one that you have jumped to. I was including the gun killings in the USA in the daily occurrence which are not being treated as terror attacks.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks

Wow.

Firstly is it confirmed it is a Muslim?

Secondly do you honestly think being in the EU or not being in the EU will stop a terrorist attack in this country?

Last edited:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Where have I made this assumption, it seems it is one that you have jumped to. I was including the gun killings in the USA in the daily occurrence which are not being treated as terror attacks.

Your reference to "the security services" gave me that impression, as most people just tend to refer to "the police" if they're talking about "normal" attacks (insofar as any mass casualty event can ever be deemed normal), and to the security services when they mean terrorism.

If that's not the case, well, there you go. I'll take it back.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Your reference to "the security services" gave me that impression, as most people just tend to refer to "the police" if they're talking about "normal" attacks (insofar as any mass casualty event can ever be deemed normal), and to the security services when they mean terrorism.

If that's not the case, well, there you go. I'll take it back.

Exactly how i read it.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Twitter reporting it was an Afghan person

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here