Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Training Day Invite on the 29th July

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
After spending an hour trying to get free tickets for this I have now lost the will to live.

Have tried old login details - new login details - old password - new fecking password - the computer still says NO :eek:
I am now FECKED OFF :moo:

Is it coz its HOT:cool:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
After spending an hour trying to get free tickets for this I have now lost the will to live.

Have tried old login details - new login details - old password - new fecking password - the computer still says NO :eek:

Yet another day off ...plumbers..kitchen..bathroom fitters...cushy life :moo:

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado

I take the above post back.
I must be the only bloke invited to this then:)

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Erm..I got an invite...cough splutter

So at the moment it looks like only 'LamieRobertson' and I have been invited to this marvellous morning.
Lamie will be trimming my wife's bush unfortunately (for her) on this morning so it may only be me and 'Wrong Direction' there on the day.
I will try to capture images of training and 'Wrong Direction' will post them:thumbsup:.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
So at the moment it looks like only 'LamieRobertson' and I have been invited to this marvellous morning.
Lamie will be trimming my wife's bush unfortunately (for her) on this morning so it may only be me and 'Wrong Direction' there on the day.
I will try to capture images of training and 'Wrong Direction' will post them:thumbsup:.

When you say 'capture images' ...will that be with pencil and paper? :moo:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here