Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Famous Albion fans

Soul Finger

May 12, 2004
I know this has been done before, but I couldn't find the other threads.

I'm trying to think of famous Albion fans. So far, I have:

Norman Cook
Jon Snow (I think)
Amanda Redman (I think)
Leo Sayer
Jamie Theakston

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Des L.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Not sure about Leo Sayer, matey. I don't think he's much into football. Roger Mellie is though.

2chuwxl.jpg

E

Eric Youngs Contact Lense

Tony Hawks - author of "Around Ireland With A Fridge", I think he did a bit of comedy/music as well...

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Although originally a Villa fan wasn't Mark Williams (Fast Show or Ron Weasleys dad to the youngsters) a season ticket holder at Withers defiintely.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Norman Armour - Diplomat, American chief of mission in 8 countries, Assistant Secretary of State for Political Affairs. His greatest accomplishment was being born in Brighton, UK although he was raised in New Jersey. He attended Princeton and Harvard Law School. He served for Presidents Hoover, Franklin D Roosevelt, Truman and Eisenhower. He died in 1982 and was always favouring the Albion whenever he traveled in Europe or the UK.

Last edited:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Who's the Welsh actor I always forget his name? I met him once at The Priestfield

Steve Speirs? He lives in Brighton.

Peter Cleall (Duffy from Please Sir) regularly stood near me on the Goldstone East Terrace.

I've also seen Robert Bathurst of Cold Feet fame at Withdean. I don't know if he's a regular fan, supporting an away team or researching a role

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here