Votes: 43 34.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Not yet.

Waiting for the transfer window to slam shut before getting one with name and number.

Chinman3000

Sep 28, 2011
Have to admit, this looks the best away shirt in many years IMO, so on that basis I have changed from my normal purchase of the new home shirt and ordered this instead.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
I haven't bought a shirt since we left Withdean, normally I get a trianing shirt instead but this new away short is too nice not to buy.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Not yet but I will probably buy it for the son in the next month or so.

Not too fussed about getting it for myself this year. Which is weird as I normally get a kit and I like the design.

I just think that at 28 it is time to handover shirt wearing to the 6 year old

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
If it was as a polo shirt I would but as a practical football kit I think it is awful. You will not see the players on a dark wet Tuesday evening up north.

So here is the away kit last season of Leicester City, league champions. Don't seem to have had too many problems picking each other out.....

Leicester away.jpg

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Possibly Premier grounds lights are better but if you think back to the play off game against Sheff Wed how difficult it was to see the difference that night and pick out their players. Perhaps it was just bad for supporters not the players.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
If it was as a polo shirt I would but as a practical football kit I think it is awful. You will not see the players on a dark wet Tuesday evening up north.

Utter cobblers, BG. We've had black kits before and I've never had a problem seeing the players, be it night, day, dry, wet, in Oldham or in Exeter.

Chinman3000

Sep 28, 2011
I wouldn't buy it from the club. The amount they are charging is eye watering as you can get it for less than £20 out of the nike catalogue. I don't get why people would pay what the club is charging!

I know its alot (I was expecting £40 due to it being one season only) but for me, at least you get an official replica shirt and the money supports the club I love.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here