Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Henrik Bjordal

KingstonSeagull

May 1, 2013
Shoreditch
Anyone else really impressed by this kid on Saturday? Not sure if he looked good because we were playing Crawley or he is just pretty good? Thoughts?

Also Elvis Manu... Looks like he has been trianing hard in the pub this summer.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Looked very decent, it'll be interesting to see how he does in the other friendlies.

I'm not sure CH has totally given up on Elvis yet. Other than his bad misses, he didn't do too badly. Equally he could be transfered out any day!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Yep liked the look of him. Maybe a bit lightweight in a Jamie Murphy type way though.

5ways

Sep 18, 2012
Yep liked the look of him. Maybe a bit lightweight in a Jamie Murphy type way though.

Plenty of time to bulk out, especially as I understand it he's not really a winger so his main strengths aren't pace anyway?

Anyone else really impressed by this kid on Saturday? Not sure if he looked good because we were playing Crawley or he is just pretty good? Thoughts?

Also Elvis Manu... Looks like he has been trianing hard in the pub this summer.

I'm sure I read somewhere that Elvis "Slotted home"

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Watching from the livestream Bjordal looked very confident and positive. Wasn't afraid to try and beat a man. Liked it.

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
Looked very decent, it'll be interesting to see how he does in the other friendlies.

I'm not sure CH has totally given up on Elvis yet. Other than his bad misses, he didn't do too badly. Equally he could be transfered out any day!

"apart from his bad misses"

Do you mean - unable to control a ball, unable to find space and shows no sign of ever scoring, in addition to this?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
"apart from his bad misses"

Do you mean - unable to control a ball, unable to find space and shows no sign of ever scoring, in addition to this?
Yes, maybe. I can't recall him having too bad a game, if you take away the 2 shocking misses. Maybe I missed a few of his errors.

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013
Maybe this guy, not being lightning quick but having good technical ability and willing to take people on, could be turned into a striker/Number 10 type player

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
He was never going to slide towards the fans on his knees and kiss the badge tbf. The goal was also slightly embarrassing because it deflected off him and wasn’t a shot. If he curled one in from 20 yards he may have been more cheerful.

That, and it being a 45 minute appearance in a pre-season friendly in July against a fairly poor League Two side. I can't imagine many players giving it the full works on scoring in such circumstances :lol:

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
He seemed to have the right ideas. I hope he has a good future ahead of him.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Elvis didn't look happy when he eventually scored.
What were you expecting? A set of LuaLua flips to celebrate the ball rebounding off him into the goal against a poor League Two team in a pre-season friendly?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here