Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Honeymoon Help OT

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
Right so I need some advice from everyone on here for my honeymoon as I get married this coming Saturday and we want to book a last minute holiday away. at the moment struggling to find somewhere to book.
didn't know if anyone had any recommendations at all. I know it is completely off topic. We would like to go for around a week, leave on the 25th of this month and be a 4 star hotel and above. location wise... spain, Greece any recommendations welcome. short notice on my part but I couldn't think of a better place to ask people. Go easy on me please. NSC is the best for these things.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
London

................................................but it was a long time ago

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
With the value of the pound perhaps the UK. I suggest Scotland, it will be a foreign country and therefore more exotic soon

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Northern Cyprus. beautiful, safe and great deals!

Check out the Olive Tree Hotel in Kyrenia.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
well what a waste of time some people are

Good luck and all the best for next saturday, I hope the day and weather goes well for you both :thumbsup: where does your wife to be want to go? surely her thoughts are a tad more important?

For what my opinion is worth, for a close short break we like Minorca, that said we are not 21 anymore and it is quite quiet in most places there.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
In this country hoping that the weather stays nice then St Ives in my opinion the best seaside resort we have and some very nice hotels or apartments,and you can tour Cornwall from there.
Abroad you mentioned Greece as its a honeymoon try Santorini amazing sunsets etc. If you are younger and want some life but in a nice place with not too many oiks the Agios Nicolaos/ Elounda, Crete.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here