Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

First Visit to Ground

BasildonShrew

Jul 17, 2016
I am looking at making my first visit to your new ground for the Colchester game. I see the ticket price says travel not included. Tried to look on the club website to see what this actually means. I undertand the bus and train bit.

Will the park and rides by open?

Thanks very much

LANGDON SEAGULL

Dec 9, 2004
Langdon Hills
Hi - travel not included means you have to pay for train or bus travel on this occasion. Park n ride sites are not affected by this, although the club have not confirmed this as yet. I would email the club to confirm this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
It's not clear on the travel information for park and ride.

Free services may also be offered for friendly or cup matches, but please check club information when purchasing your ticket.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Do not, I repeat DO NOT, under any circumstances try to take the train, you'll love it up to London, but then it'll be spot the Southern Rail train. You won't find one. Drive!

BasildonShrew

Jul 17, 2016
Do not, I repeat DO NOT, under any circumstances try to take the train, you'll love it up to London, but then it'll be spot the Southern Rail train. You won't find one. Drive!

Thanks very much. I had heard who wonderful(not) Southern Rail is. I was going to drive just depended on where I parked or whether to get a train a short distance. Will use Parkadn Ride if open.

Will be interesting to see if Connor Goldson plays or not.

Raskolnikov

Aug 13, 2014
Wivenhoe
I am looking at making my first visit to your new ground for the Colchester game. I see the ticket price says travel not included. Tried to look on the club website to see what this actually means. I undertand the bus and train bit.

Will the park and rides by open?

Thanks very much

I agree with what Sussex Nomad says re travel. From Colchester to Brighton it take around 2hours in good traffic and is simply A12 onto M25 onto A23. Couldn't be simpler to be honest with you. Drive down and get Park and Ride, if you have to pay it won't be more than £5 I wouldn't have thought..

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
I marched TWICE but have still never visited the ground. It's my 50th birthday wish to watch a game.... nine months to go.

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
Hi - travel not included means you have to pay for train or bus travel on this occasion. Park n ride sites are not affected by this, although the club have not confirmed this as yet. I would email the club to confirm this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi mate, do you live in Langdon Hills? I only ask as my daughter and son in law live there.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here