Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Burnley & Bournemouth after Dunk

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
According to The Sun today and it says "The Seagulls are willing to sell and have lined up Russell Martin to fill the gap."

It's going to be a long transfer window but surely this won't happen unless we get a huge offer, too good to refuse

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
According to The Sun today and it says "The Seagulls are willing to sell and have lined up Russell Martin to fill the gap."

It's going to be a long transfer window but surely this won't happen unless we get a huge offer, too good to refuse

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk
Well the Russell Martin bit has already been debunked by Hughton himself ( alledgedly ), so it makes the first bit suspect as well.

However, maybe this was happening, and is now off, hence why the Martin deal isn't being done either.

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
If Burnley are interested it'll only be as a replacement for Michael Keane who is interesting Leicester so much that they have made a 15m move for him (allegedly). Would say Dunk is just as good, so would expect a significant fee even though Burnley are a club who hold the purse strings tightly.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Well the Russell Martin bit has already been debunked by Hughton himself ( alledgedly ), so it makes the first bit suspect as well.

However, maybe this was happening, and is now off, hence why the Martin deal isn't being done either.

Interesting ? - I only told 2 people that Chris himself denied it. My ''main board'' posts only indicated that I thought it unlikely.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Interesting ? - I only told 2 people that Chris himself denied it. My ''main board'' posts only indicated that I thought it unlikely.
Someone was at the Crawley game, asked CH directly, who said we're not signing him. They then posted this on twitter, no idea if the tweet is still there.

All hearsay.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patreon
Jun 27, 2012
Someone was at the Crawley game, asked CH directly, who said we're not signing him. They then posted this on twitter, no idea if the tweet is still there.

All hearsay.

Ok. Try these two :
[tweet]754309128554704896[/tweet]
[tweet]754359588363833344[/tweet]

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Ok. Try these two :
[tweet]754309128554704896[/tweet]
[tweet]754359588363833344[/tweet]
Yep, those are good sources.

The Martin deal isn't happening.

A smokescreen, chinese whispers or even a canary trap, it matters not - we have a different target.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
LOL LOL LOL .....................The timing of the Malyon post is interesting.

Malyon is a lifelong Palace fan, for what it's worth. May or may not be relevant.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Another one GONE.....

Hemed OUT
Kayal OUT
Dunk OUT
Stephens OUT
March OUT
Knockaert OUT

Will we be ABLE to FIELD a team at Derby, I'm SHOCKED at the way this is going

Holding my nerve here but there does seem to be much more talk about players who are going rather than ones who are coming. Just hope it"s all under control at the top. We have ****ed up big time in transfer windows before but I was kind of hoping that those days were over.

Roll on the season.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Holding my nerve here but there does seem to be much more talk about players who are going rather than ones who are coming. Just hope it"s all under control at the top. We have ****ed up big time in transfer windows before but I was kind of hoping that those days were over.

Roll on the season.
The problem is we are very secretive about inward transfers, and other clubs no so much so for our ourward ones.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here