Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Solly March "ready to snub a new contract offer"

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patreon
Jun 27, 2012
says the Mirror (late last night in their transfer blog)
His current contract is until summer 2018.

See post at 8.53
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/transfer-news-live-liverpool-arsenal-8432268

dailymirror.jpg

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Why would he want to go.
Surely he would want to prove himself at Brighton to push back into main team.
Obviously if true, or as previously said, utter crap

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Really can't see us selling until January at the very earliest.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Not believing that. Have a work colleague who is a friend of his and he loves it here and can't wait to get back

Fred Oliver - Legend

Jul 20, 2005
Valley Park
says the Mirror (late last night in their transfer blog)
His current contract is until summer 2018.

See post at 8.53
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/transfer-news-live-liverpool-arsenal-8432268

View attachment 76596

Excellent news, hasn't got the quality needed to even clean the boots of knocky and skalak, Only ever played TWO good games for us, would let him go for free if it ment getting him off the wage bill. No place for dead wood here anymore if we are serious about going up. All the same can be said for JFC aswell.

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
Excellent news, hasn't got the quality needed to even clean the boots of knocky and skalak, Only ever played TWO good games for us, would let him go for free if it ment getting him off the wage bill. No place for dead wood here anymore if we are serious about going up. All the same can be said for JFC aswell.

You were watching a different player to me last year. It was no surprise our drop off in form over Xmas happened so soon after his injury.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways

Congratulations. Of football-related posts, you're right up there with the most clueless on here :thumbsup:

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
You were watching a different player to me last year. It was no surprise our drop off in form over Xmas happened so soon after his injury.

Agreed. Fred - what planet are you on?

Solly was tearing people up for fun down the wing; it was a pleasure to watch it...and I was gutted when he was injured for him and for us.

It's all about opinions, yours is wrong btw.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP

What drugs do you use? I want some, and the name of your dealer please. I'll be discreet.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

LOL

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Congratulations. Of football-related posts, you're right up there with the most clueless on here :thumbsup:

Up 'til now.

His latest post probably confirms him as the outright leader.

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
Solly was quality last season then he was kicked off the park at Derby. He has now had two big injuries and the question I suppose is how will be come back after a second lengthy injury?
Harsh I know but if Saints are offering good money and with a sell on clause I would be tempted to sell, no one knows if he will come back the same player.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
He had many more than two good games for us. Up until his injury, he was simply electrifying. I had written him off earlier in the season but as autumn progressed into winter, he showed what a talented footballer he is.

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
You're nuts.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Well you know who probably instigated this.

YES you guessed it........................Probably his agent. New contract coming up. Drop something in the press to alert clubs that he is nearly fit again to help drive his wage demands up.

This won't have come from Solly himself. He is a really shy lad. And anyhow, no club will touch him until he breaks back into the first team and proves that he has gotten over such a serious injury

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here