Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jake Forster-Caskey

brianwade

Jan 31, 2008
I think we should keep Jake .
Brighton is in his blood and I'm sure we've not seen the best of him . He plays for the England U 21 team all the time . So someone thinks he's got it. Hopefully not another sale we ll regret . Anyway Brighton
Is in his blood and we should respect that. This guy has spent his formative years working for this club and he deserves a lot of respect for that

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Simply not good enough.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Brighton is in his blood and I'm sure we've not seen the best of him . He plays for the England U 21 team all the time . So someone thinks he's got it. Hopefully not another sale we ll regret . Anyway Brighton
Is in his blood and we should respect that. This guy has spent his formative years working for this club and he deserves a lot of respect for that

Evening Jake.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Carlton Palmer, Francis Jeffers, Michael Ricketts, Seth Johnson et al played for England's senior team...

He isn't good enough. As for 'commanding respect' for coming through our system? Why?

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

In that case, we should still have Jake Robinson and Gary Elphick on board too then (and Gary's brother would be quite useful at the moment!).

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
How is Brighton "in his blood"? It's he's not a local lad like Dunk or El Abd. JFC only signed for us because his step dad played for us at the time.

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand
Heading out on loan next week I'm told. Didn't want a permanent move to Rotherham. Won't be in the match day squad much (if at all) next season so the best all round is that he moves on.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Boring

Seaber

Oct 20, 2010
Wales
I think we should keep him too, however as he is not in Hughton's plans it's unfair to leave him wallowing on the bench at best. A loan is probably best for all involved.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Heading out on loan next week I'm told. Didn't want a permanent move to Rotherham. Won't be in the match day squad much (if at all) next season so the best all round is that he moves on.
So he walks away 'on a free' next summer when his contract expires ? ???

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
I think we should keep him too, however as he is not in Hughton's plans it's unfair to leave him wallowing on the bench at best. A loan is probably best for all involved.
Any reason why you would keep him? He had spell in the middle of the park and we almost got relegated. Hughton dropped him like a hot coal.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Any reason why you would keep him? He had spell in the middle of the park and we almost got relegated. Hughton dropped him like a hot coal.

We almost got relegated because of Hyypia, not Forster-Caskey. He can play well, & did under Oscar Garcia, but doesn't suit us now. Those who are saying he's not good enough are probably the same who said Tommy Elphick wasn't good enough in 2012.

We should still get a fee because of his age.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Sheffield Utd on loan maybe?
Better challenging for promotion one tier down than battling against relegation with Rotherham.
More chance of putting his undoubted talents in the shop window.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
League 1 is right for him even though he started well at a struggling MKD's....nowhere near good enough and he's done nothing of note for years.

Sell ASAP

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
My patience finally went when he bottled the clearance in the Cup match at Hull. Not seen hardly anything from him that cheered me up.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Lots of fans of other clubs want to sign him.

I think he scored a pretty decent freekick vs Derby and that has influenced a few minds.

Regardless, he is young and still has a career in the Championship in the right midfield system.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Lots of fans of other clubs want to sign him.

I think he scored a pretty decent freekick vs Derby and that has influenced a few minds.

Regardless, he is young and still has a career in the Championship in the right midfield system.
They must have a highlights package of that goal at Derby and our game with Southampton about 4 years ago...It's amazing what a short video can do for careers:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here