Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sam Adekugbe

Wiggy Power

Feb 25, 2009
Our u21 team will be great.......shame we aren't signing anyone for the first team.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Left Back !!!

Chicksen's replacement, and very much Bong's understudy - allowing Rosenior to concentrate on right midfield, and being cover for Bruno.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Lets hope he can step up and succeed where Chicksen failed. He has age on his side for a long career, hopefully with us and permanent from January if he shows continued promise.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Our u21 team will be great.......shame we aren't signing anyone for the first team.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Bit harsh on Sidwell & Murray.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
I would think hes got a decent chance of first team action if we get any injuries and solves the left back cover problem

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
You may take the p..s but at least CH realises our weakness and the mistakes of last season and has moved to rectify them.

Not at all BG, I can only surmise that the club has been LISTENING to you. My SAUCES around the GLOBE are confirming this cause of ACTION. ???

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
Have to remember that the signings we're making for the u21's are actually squad players for the first team as no further loans are possible this season. So instead of u21's, think of them as the good old reserves!

Think about who could get into the first team:

Hall/Dallison @ CB
Forbes @ RB
Ade @ LB
Harper in midfield/Attacking midfielder
Hambo up front as another option

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I'm confused at the point of this, unless we're going to sign him permanently afterwards? A loan for the dev squad is a bit odd isn't it?

I would think that it is to enable us to have a good look at him over a period of time and then perhaps bid for him. It should be remembered that PB was their CEO so knows exactly how they work.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Have to remember that the signings we're making for the u21's are actually squad players for the first team as no further loans are possible this season. So instead of u21's, think of them as the good old reserves!

Think about who could get into the first team:

Hall/Dallison @ CB
Forbes @ RB
Ade @ LB
Harper in midfield/Attacking midfielder
Hambo up front as another option
And Bjordal as wing reserve.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

http://canadasoccer.com/index.php?t=profile&pid=12385

Video and national side profile.......interesting.
thumbsup2.gif

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here