Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Off-limits to Travellers

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Good news about Waterhall and St Helens' Green but why no Greeleas Park ? The utter scum shouldn't be allowed to camp on any public land FULL STOP.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
£75.00 fine:)

A few years ago some pikeys from Wild Park offered to remove 1 x bush from my front garden for £85.00.

I cut it down in less than two minutes :moo:

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Good news for those sites included....Bad news for any others !!

This.

It just moves the issue from one area to another and it seems the Council is happy for the west of the city to be used given the lack of parks and green sites included in that area.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
There are already laws to stop people camping on Public land. Hell, even existing parking laws should get all their vehicles towed away. This is just another law they will ignore and another the law the police won't follow through. Pointless.

tiberious

Nov 3, 2009
The earth
There are already laws to stop people camping on Public land. Hell, even existing parking laws should get all their vehicles towed away. This is just another law they will ignore and another the law the police won't follow through. Pointless.

the point is that the council have bought this in and they have to produce the fixed penalty tickets and their staff can issue them. So actually as the council want the PSPO's then they can be the ones to enforce them, take the offenders to court and claim their costs back, leaving the police to deal with other crimes.

Feb 9, 2011
Lancing
the point is that the council have bought this in and they have to produce the fixed penalty tickets and their staff can issue them. So actually as the council want the PSPO's then they can be the ones to enforce them, take the offenders to court and claim their costs back, leaving the police to deal with other crimes.

Pray tell how? The only way impound every vehicle, £7,500 not £75 until paid. Otherwise get the Police to re-enact the Battle of the Beanfield and this time I would support them. Send them all back to Rathkeale.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Living in South Essex the whole yard is populated with pikeys. All along the A127 the cheeky Sod's just build little houses willy nilly and it cost Basildon Council millions to move the "travellers" about ten yards down the road. They did at least bulldoze the village that they had built completely illegally.

The thing that makes my piss boil is all of the fracking "activists" who rock up from all over the country to confront the bailiffs and OB whenever they try and demolish these fixed buildings..if they love pikeys so much let them move into their bloody garden.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
I just bought a camper so have done some research on where I am allowed to set up overnight and there seemed to be a few places one can pull up for the night without restriction.
However, reading the OP's link, it seems I can, without fear of retribution, drive on to any piece of common land and set up camp, light a fire and leave bags of excrement hanging on trees. Marvellous news, saves me £20 a night in campsite fees.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here