Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Disgraceful from Wednesday.. £42

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
Wednesday:lol: charging Villa fans £42 for the opening game.. :tosser:

Meanwhile, Reading have just announced that all away tickets will be capped at £20 for anyone who's a ST holder or member of the away team..:bowdown:

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
What I don't understand is why it is limited to just ST that get £20 at Reading. And, what will the other fans pay?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
£42 is a bargain to see the best team on the planet playing in the best stadium in the universe with the best fans in the multiverse showcasing the best mobile phone based lightshow in all of time; past, present and future!

Honestly, I'd pay more.

I had £150 saved for this one. I expected Euro knockout round prices. I think it's a wonderful gesture from that amazing club. They are the reason I'm so pleased we didn't go up.

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
Wednesday:lol: charging Villa fans £42 for the opening game.. :tosser:

Meanwhile, Reading have just announced that all away tickets will be capped at £20 for anyone who's a ST holder or member of the away team..:bowdown:

Since the end of last season, every time I have felt a bit down about not getting promoted I just think about the hundreds of fat sweaty homophobic bellends from Weds that gave it large when they beat us in the playoffs, then I have a little chuckle at the scenes of them crying at Wembley when they lost. Sheff Weds - still a championship club, surely grounds for some inventive songs when we meet those mugs next?

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
I hope no one goes. Why would you pay that much money for a Championship game.

The sooner a cap is put in place for all away games the better, as this is utter mad.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
It includes members such as bronze members.

Oh nice - thanks

Rewarding the more "loyal" fans who support their club.

That was my fear. Especially when there are some people that will travel hundreds of miles and spend a fortune but only get to 4 or 5 games a year compared to some that may have a season ticket but only go to half the games and live around the corner. We are all fans and loyal in our own way

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
This is going to be amusing. They love to talk up the size of their support, even though they only sold out their ground once last season, for their cup final against us. Will be lovely to see 17,000 rattling around in there for one of the biggest draws Hillsborough will see this season.

I rarely venture onto other teams forums but I'm glad I clicked that. Some bloke on there saying (paraphrasing) "if you're whinging about this cost what will you be like when we get to Wembley again"

Confidence flows.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Best start saving for 1st October then. Or possibly 30th September, 2nd October or 3rd October.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Ready made excuse for those 15,000 Wednesday "fans" who appeared at the end of last season to disappear once again.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
£42 is a bargain to see the best team on the planet playing in the best stadium in the universe with the best fans in the multiverse showcasing the best mobile phone based lightshow in all of time; past, present and future!

Honestly, I'd pay more.
Spot on, I'd pay significantly more for that light show alone. Just like a Barry Manilow concert it was...magnificent!!

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
8xn42s.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here