Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Please recommend a vendor for plastic double glazed sash windows

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I'm after a couple of new windows, please let me know if there's a supplier you'd recommend.

Thanks

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Inboxed you mate
Thank you. Do you know the people, or were they recommended to you or something? And what work style of windows did they do for you?

Thanks

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Any other recommendations?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
No sorry cant help but posted to keep the thread as HOT so to speak :thumbsup:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Glass Centre in Portland Road. Fabulous job on my house, not the cheapest but the best seldom is. Fitted loads of sash windows to our house and hard to tell that they are not wood unless you are really close up. PM me if you want more info.

The owner is also a massive Albion fan

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
What, instead of beautiful plastic - are you quite mad?

Glass Centre in Portland Road. Fabulous job on my house, not the cheapest but the best seldom is. Fitted loads of sash windows to our house and hard to tell that they are not wood unless you are really close up. PM me if you want more info.

The owner is also a massive Albion fan
Sounds good, thanks.

KingKev

Jun 16, 2011
Hove (actually)
This, the best in or around Brighton and Hove (in Southwick mind).

Yep Goatley's did our whole house and even other tradesmen have commented what a good job they did. After sales good as well - a year later came and re-did some trim when we were decorating (no charge);
We've got "foil" pvc sashes that look as close to painted wood as you'll get. Not cheap but much cheaper than wood. We wanted wood originally, and they were happy to quote for that but they recommended the foil and we went with it after long consideration. Couldn't be happier with the decisions we made now.
They have less expensive, more pvc-look as well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here