Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What piece of furniture would you be?

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
In the tradition of @greginbrighton threads
What piece of furniture would you be and why?

I would be a grandfather clock, as I would be around for years and keep my dignity.

:nono: God I must be bored :nono:

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
I would probably be that drawer that is in every house, either in the Kitchen or Lounge.

it's full of useless rubbish that has been stored as 'it may be useful one day'. Once a year or so you actually get to use some of the rubbish you have stored up

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Probably a headboard. I can be quite noisy at times.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
The infamous table with the wobbly leg because my sole purpose is to irritate people.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I'd be (bizarrely I know) Victoria Coren-Mitchell's bog seat or Connie Huqs bike saddle. I'd even put up with David Mitchell's and Charlie Brookers porridge. In the case of Huq I'd crawl naked through broken lightbulbs just to stick matchsticks in her shit.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
In the tradition of @greginbrighton threads
What piece of furniture would you be and why?

I would be a grandfather clock, as I would be around for years and keep my dignity.

:nono: God I must be bored :nono:

CLOCK.gif

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
I'd be (bizarrely I know) Victoria Coren-Mitchell's bog seat or Connie Huqs bike saddle. I'd even put up with David Mitchell's and Charlie Brookers porridge. In the case of Huq I'd crawl naked through broken lightbulbs just to stick matchsticks in her shit.
I don't know why I find it funny you have such an obsession about a lady but get her name wrong. But I do.

Konnie.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing

If you take Connie, I'll take Vicky. I would do horrific things to her.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
I would love to be the whiteboard in the boardroom at the Amex - I would erase any stupid ideas about charging for access to bars! :thumbsup:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here