Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crawley Game

jimmygull

Mar 22, 2012
Apologies if I am being thick, but was wondering what the deal was with going tomorrow's game. Are their tickets available as can't see any info on it or is the match behind closed doors? Feel free to slate me for having my head in the ground...

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Pay On The Gate, or call Crawley ticket office ( state you are away supporter ) in advance and collect at ground.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I'm paying on the gate. It was instructed that this is an option.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
You can get a bus from 3 bridges station as well.

dibsy

Jul 26, 2004
Shoreham By Sea
It s a reasonable walk but plenty of buses go there.
Thanks - I just found this too.

You can either take a taxi (about £6), or from the bus station across the road, you can take a Fastway number 10 bus to the ground (this runs every ten minutes). Otherwise it is about a twenty minute walk. As you come out of the station turn left and walk down to the T-junction. At the junction turn left into Brighton Road. Keep walking straight down Brighton Road for just under a mile and at its end turn right. You should now be able to see the stadium in the distance behind the traffic island. Use the underpass to cross the A23 to the ground.

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
I'm going by train - is the walk from the Station to the ground along a dual carriageway and does it have a path?

Which station, Crawley or Three Bridges?

If from Crawley Station then turn right out of there and then right at the traffic lights at the Mall and go along Southgate drive (underneath the bridge) past the Arora Hotel - just the follow the road to the end and you'll get to the ground - take about 20 min.

OR turn left out of the Station and turn left to go over the railway tracks, stay on that road and you'll end up outside the ground (going past the home pub, can't remember the name of it) - again about 20 min

From Three Bridges, a bit further out and not as straight forward. Turn left and follow the road to the square roundabout. At the second turning take this one and walk past The Hawth (going straight over the roundabout). At the end turn left and then follow this to the end where the ground is.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I'm going by train - is the walk from the Station to the ground along a dual carriageway and does it have a path?

Come out of the Crawley Railway Station, cross the road to the Bus Station, and jump on a number 10 bus to the ground, frequent service.

Frequent buses from Three Bridges Railway Station too.

If you can't be arsed and you live on the parish a local derby of Sheffielsd Wednesday/Leeds proportion is taking place at Saltdean United where Britains newest supporter owned club, Peacehaven & Telscombe are the visitors (3pm) there's a bar and I'm assuming they're not gonna charge more than a couple o quid to get in

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
The Crawley Town website says that Reds Player will have live commentary of the match (for anyone not going who wishes to listen to the match).

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Assume we will see all players today. Living 5 mins from the ground is always nice. Downsman pub first.
Probably, the following seem available :

Ankers
Maenpaa

Bruno
Bong
Rosenior
Forbes
Adekugbe

Dunk
Dallison
Hall
White

Kayal
Stephens
Sidwell
Towell
Ince
Holla
JFC

Knockaert
Murphy
Lua lua

Elvis

Hemed
Murray
Baldock

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
If anyone is mad enough to walk Ifield is probably the closest station.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here