Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Postcode Lottery?

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Anyone won on it ?
Just paid my first £10 for the month (£1,000 draws every day, and loads of others for the whole month)
Bored of lotto, been doing it since 1994 and won a total of £70
Gone up to £2 plus more numbers so less chance of winning, now euro millions gone up to £2.50 plus added an extra number so even less chance of winning
With the postcode lottery the whole street can win up to £3M.... So best not tell anyone in your street otherwise your winnings will be less, I've canvassed my street of 12 house and glad to see only 3 others are doing it :thumbsup:..GAME ON

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Anyone won on it ?
Just paid my first £10 for the month (£1,000 draws every day, and loads of others for the whole month)
Gone up to £2 plus more numbers so less chance of winning, now euro millions gone up to £2.50 plus added an extra number so even less chance of winning
With the postcode lottery the whole street can win up to £3M.... So best not tell anyone in your street otherwise your winnings will be less, I've canvassed my street of 12 house and glad to see only 3 others are doing it :thumbsup:..GAME ON
Unless you're a northerner with really bad teeth I'm afraid you don't have a chance.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Not sure what Postcode lottery is but will investigate.

Glad you've brought this subject up as I've been thinking of raising a similar thread recently re Euromillions and National Lottery.

The most I've won on a single ticket is £10 and I've been playing it on and off since 1994. In the past 14 weeks since restarting it I've paid out £116 (£2 on each draw Saturday/Wednesday and Friday/Tuesday and had two free lucky dips for getting two numbers on the National Lottery).

I'll still carry on playing though...someone has to win it.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
won £174 on 4 numbers a few weeks back on Lotto, well down overall though.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Unless you're a northerner with really bad teeth I'm afraid you don't have a chance.

I was gonna post something similar on their official Twitter account (maybe leaving out the bad teeth)
Scrolled down past Twitter tweets and 95.9% of winning post codes were northern

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Apparently more chance of Rooney becoming PM than any one who takes part winning the lottery.

These days, I wouldn't be surprised to wake up and find Rooney as PM.

Mileoakman

Aug 11, 2003
The name gives it away
Anyone won on it ?
With the postcode lottery the whole street can win up to £3M.... So best not tell anyone in your street otherwise your winnings will be less, I've canvassed my street of 12 house and glad to see only 3 others are doing it [emoji106]..GAME ON
I was in it for about 3 months and won a couple of quid. Just be warned that although it's easy to join they make it doubly difficult to leave with loads of nagging letters, e-mails and phone calls for weeks afterwards.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Apparently more chance of Rooney becoming PM than any one who takes part winning the lottery.

clearly this is wrong, otherwise Rooney would be PM several time over :facepalm:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Spooky you started this thread. Just signed up last week. Will wait and see.....

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Anyone won on it ?

Tax on the poor :nono:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
clearly this is wrong, otherwise Rooney would be PM several time over :facepalm:

What a rubbish statement to make by somebody wishing to appear superior as the odds on Rooney becoming PM are quoted as 1m to 1 but to win the jqckpot it is 1.4m to 1 hence greater chance of Rooney becoming PM than the odds of me or you winning the lottery.

sherrinned

Aug 12, 2003
West Worthing
What a rubbish statement to make by somebody wishing to appear superior as the odds on Rooney becoming PM are quoted as 1m to 1 but to win the jqckpot it is 1.4m to 1 hence greater chance of Rooney becoming PM than the odds of me or you winning the lottery.
Was 14m to 1 now 45m to 1 absolute ripoff

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here