Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How long do you think Bloom will continue to own the club?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
No agenda just curious for people's thoughts.

My own view is no more than the next five years.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Until we get to the Premier League

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Depends if he gets bored I suppose. He is a fan though so can't see him him selling that soon tbh.

He's pumped a lot of money in so can't see him selling until he's recouped it either.

Maybe when we hopefully become an established premiership team he may consider packing it in.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I am sure there have been times when he probably thought it was too much hassle, but I believe his intention would be to hand it down to his children.

This. I'm sure he's said, several times, that he wants to hand it on to his kids

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
This. I'm sure he's said, several times, that he wants to hand it on to his kids

Are they, too, passionate? Hopefully different from Owen Oyston's offspring. . . . can't think of anyone else, offhand, who has passed on club ownership to the sprogs . . . .

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Depends if he gets bored I suppose. He is a fan though so can't see him him selling that soon tbh.

He's pumped a lot of money in so can't see him selling until he's recouped it either.

Maybe when we hopefully become an established premiership team he may consider packing it in.
He knows he won't recoup his money. Not all Prem teams make a profit.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Are they, too, passionate? Hopefully different from Owen Oyston's offspring. . . . can't think of anyone else, offhand, who has passed on club ownership to the sprogs . . . .

There have been three generations of Blooms as directors.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
There have been three generations of Blooms as directors.

True - but I was thinking of actual owners. Anyway . . . the fourth generation of Blooms will no doubt be even more stripey than 3.x. I regret contribution to this thread tbh . . . . :bowdown: to :lizard:

Tony Bloom's kids are nothing like Oyston' s offspring. For a start, Karl Oyston is 48 years old. The young Blooms haven't yet reached their tenth birthday.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Wish i still had the picture but i took a snap of him at Derby station after we were humiliated under Hyypia and he cut a lonely figure in a crowd and looked more hacked off than me if that was possible , on the journey back to Brighton i thought kinel he is going to jack it in , he proved me wrong and when asked he has given more to this club of ours than anyone , if he left today the club would go on but it would be poorer without him , not just money wise i think he will see us into the Premireship and beyond for many years , he is a Brighton and Hove Albion Supporter above all and that's lifelong .

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here