Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Fans' Forum - 4th August

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Anyone going?

Brighton & Hove Albion supporters can now book tickets for the annual Fans’ Forum at the American Express Community Stadium on Thursday 4th August.

BBC Sussex broadcaster Johnny Cantor will once again be joined on the panel by Albion chairman Tony Bloom, manager Chris Hughton and chief executive Paul Barber.

The event in the Mayo Wynne Baxter Lounge, which will be broadcast live on BBC Sussex and video streamed on Seagulls Player HD from 7pm, is free to attend, but supporters must book their tickets.

There is capacity for 500 fans, with priority booking periods for season-ticket holders and priority members as follows:

9am Thursday 14th July: 2016/17 Season-ticket holders.

9am Tuesday 19th July: 2016/17 Priority members (Bronze and Young Seagulls Plus).

9am Thursday 21st July: Supporters with sales history (subject to availability).

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Can someone please bar Tim from attending?
I plan to wast h it on the live stream and I don't want to chuck up my pudding

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
can i have my donation for the giant flag that never turned up back please i want to donate it to go towards the drum .

Attachments

• 145.jpg
    145.jpg
    455.1 KB · Views: 1,611

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Oh Christ more abject questions from those that decide to go to these things.

Please if you are going to ask make sure you tell them first how long you have been fan, thank Bloom, Barber, Dick, your mum and then ask the killer question about the view from your seat or the fact that they don't serve chips or can you clarify that we will always play in blue and white and sing GODBTS. I will listen enthralled.

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
Oh Christ more abject questions from those that decide to go to these things.

Please if you are going to ask make sure you tell them first how long you have been fan, thank Bloom, Barber, Dick, your mum and then ask the killer question about the view from your seat or the fact that they don't serve chips or can you clarify that we will always play in blue and white and sing GODBTS. I will listen enthralled.

I was about to make a similar point. Does anything seriously meaningful really come out from these meetings? Sure, it's good transparency for fans to communicate directly with senior club figures, but is it honestly any more productive than say, a meeting of the local parish council? Or more insightful than a parents' association meeting at the end of term? Anything urgent, interesting or newsworthy will be reported beforehand, so I just think this is bit of a gimmick to be honest.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Well, what I want to hear is how far the club have got towards running our own trains on match days, it's been at least 2 years now, no more excuses Mr Barber.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Went to one and thought what a waste of hour or so with answers given that said nothing but I suppose it is OK for those that want to be seen as super fans.

How can being close up and personal with the legendary CH be a waste? I was awestruck at sitting a few rows from the newly arrived OG when he did the fans forum and I'd never even heard of him (I'm easily impressed, maybe it was NJ translating for him that did it).

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
How can being close up and personal with the legendary CH be a waste? I was awestruck at sitting a few rows from the newly arrived OG when he did the fans forum and I'd never even heard of him (I'm easily impressed, maybe it was NJ translating for him that did it).

Because him and the rest of the panel will only give answers they want you to hear or they think you want to hear.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here