Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Not your every day trainers.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
I have a bit of a penchant for trainers that are a bit different from the norm. If they look slightly odd then I tend to go for them, I've attached some photos of a couple of pairs I have.
I'm always after new ideas so does anyone on here have a strange taste in trainers that they think I may like? Top_Quality_Adidas_Porsche_Design_Sport_P5000_4th_IV_Fourth_Fluorescent_Green_Running_Shoes_1_1_.jpgPuma-Sneakers-QFN901-P.jpgPuma-Lazy-Insect-Low-Dark-White-Blue-C_2_LRG.jpg

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Those pink dog things are definitely different, I'll give you that.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
the puma ones look like a pair of slippers gone wrong

They do high top ones as well but I don't think they're as nice. Very thin soles on them so you feel every little stone you step on.
The adidas have suspension on the back, hands down the most comfortable trainers I've ever owned.

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
My favourite joke from Jeremy Hardy (before he was a regressive liberal type):

"My daughter asked me for a new pair of trainers for Christmas, I said to her, what are you 8 or 9 now? Can't you make your own?"

dannyboy

tfso!
Oct 20, 2003
Waikanae NZ
M19194_01_standard.jpg

bought these . thought they were different and looked good . ordered them on line so when they arrived stuck them on . hate them! still in the box!

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
One of my grandsons is a foot fetishist. It's obviously an age thing. He thinks that constantly changing his footwear for something ever more garish makes him look Cool and attractive. I think it makes him look like a dick!

Just saying.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
One of my grandsons is a foot fetishist. It's obviously an age thing. He thinks that constantly changing his footwear for something ever more garish makes him look Cool and attractive. I think it makes him look like a dick!

Just saying.

I buy them because I like them, not because of what others may or may not think.
Not sure I would class any of my footwear as garish, slightly different, but certainly not in your face or anything.
Plus, your grandson may just be a dick.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here