Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Len Goodman

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
If I ever find myself slumped on the sofa on a Saturday night, remote held loosely in one hand, tube of Pringles in the other, slack-jawed and glassy-eyed, actually watching Strictly, then I'll know that my weekend has gone drastically, horribly, catastrophically wrong. In fact not just my weekend, probably my entire life.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
If I ever find myself slumped on the sofa on a Saturday night, remote held loosely in one hand, tube of Pringles in the other, slack-jawed and glassy-eyed, actually watching Strictly, then I'll know that my weekend has gone drastically, horribly, catastrophically wrong. In fact not just my weekend, probably my entire life.

You sound like a drama queen, Easy.
Perhaps you could replace Bruno if he ever departs the judges' panel.:)

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
I don't give a blind **** who it is? Only time I dance is when I'm too pizzed to stand still, and it's not a pretty sight.... at least that's what I'm told next morning, along with her explaining how embarrassed she'd been. :rave:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
As I think I *may* have documented on every single thread of a "Most irritating TV personalities" nature, I cannot stand John Barrowman.
Why, is it because he's a ****ing tw@?

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I would like to see Dad dancing included for this series to freshen it up a bit.
Du Beke would be a good replacement I think.
Whilst not being a huge fan of the show it nicely fills that family entertainment Saturday evening slot following programmes like The Generation Game, not everyone's cup of tea but a bit of fun on a cold and rainy evening and so much better than X Factor.

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming

It's because of endless shit like this and all the talent / singing / baking/allotment challenge etc. etc.programmes made that the BBC can't afford to show nearly any live sport. It makes my piss fizz, mindless,dull boring crap!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
It's because of endless shit like this and all the talent / singing / baking/allotment challenge etc. etc.programmes made that the BBC can't afford to show nearly any live sport. It makes my piss fizz, mindless,dull boring crap!

Could not agree more.

Shall we bid for full coverage of the British Open ?
Naah, lets have another programme showing someone cooking DINNER instead.

SAC

May 21, 2014
Could not agree more.

Viewing figures for The Open when it was on BBC were poor and TV rights £15 million a year. The BBC have to be seen to be saving money (£750 million over three years). British Bake off will probably be lost to ITV when the new deal is negotiated but is seen as good value for the 13 million viewers it gets.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Could not agree more.

British Open?? It's THE Open.

My wife and her crowd LOVE Strictly and Bake -Off.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
The papers are suggesting that his replacement is between Anton Du Beke and Brendan Cole.

I have seen nothing on here about him moving to Los Angeles to do the USA version only but at his age and influenced by the money and weather in LA who can blame him for going.

As regards golf it may well be a great sport to play but it is certainly one of if not the most boring on TV to watch. imho

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I'm always DEEPLY suss when a bloke says he likes dancing programmes or TOWIE style reality programme. There's got to be a whiff of lavender about him. Clit Shit makes me want to puke blood.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here