Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Steroid abuse, 1 million users in uk

• Thread starter Deleted member 2719
  • Start date

D

Deleted member 2719

What's that all about, vanity, cheating in sport???

Come on lads, why would you want to shrink your balls, lower your sperm count and risk heart disease???

daveybgtt

May 12, 2010
North Sompting
To look hard and pull birds I presume?

I make do with protein powder, although the resulting noxious gas I produced resulted in me being sent downstairs to sleep on the sofa, as the bedroom was being turned into a biohazard.

Activia yogurts cured that little problem though.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Meat heads never were that bright.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
"It is a truth universally acknowledged that a man in possession of a large torso,spindly legs and tiny balls must be in need of some old slag who is impressed with that shit."

Jane Austen. Pride and Prejudice.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
What's that all about, vanity, cheating in sport???

Come on lads, why would you want to shrink your balls, lower your sperm count and risk heart disease???

That's sexist. What about the women steroid users, who want to grow tiny balls, have hairy tits and risk heart disease?

D

Deleted member 2719

To look hard and pull birds I presume?

I make do with protein powder, although the resulting noxious gas I produced resulted in me being sent downstairs to sleep on the sofa, as the bedroom was being turned into a biohazard.

Activia yogurts cured that little problem though.

All sounds so complicated what ever happened to eating ten chickens a day and spending 3 hours ripping the muscles or just becoming a hod carrier or plasterer???

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
You can spot blokes that do a mile off. Go out on a Saturday night and they look proper weird and stupid. Walk round like they've shit themselves and can barely move their arms. Also makes them look like they have small heads. Idiots

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
It's been pretty mainstream since the early 2000s. Most people I know who used steroids are past all that now, but I remember about 10 years ago you couldn't go to the pub without hearing someone bang on about "sus and deca" and how much they were lifting!

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
They found out chickens were full of growth hormones I expect.

Would have thought that might have helped.

Its vanity - although a lot of them seem to be deluded in to thinking they're sportsmen because they've entered one weightlifting contest or lost one cage fight to someone with even more shrunken testicles and even more sexually confused.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
TOWIE and similar shows have convinced young males they are required to have out of proportion, bulging biceps poking out from the sleeves of a Hollister t-shirt and that they should walk into Wetherspoons looking like they have filled their dung hampers. Sme of my teenage nephews are obsessed with their "guns".
Go and do a few weeks graft on a building site and find out what your muscles are actually for.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Ok i have checked extensively my gingganggooliegongs and they appear to be as small as what they've always been , i can confirm however during the investigation i can also confirm my sperm count is pretty good for my age .

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
i can confirm however during the investigation i can also confirm my sperm count is pretty good for my age .

Don't confuse a good squirt with a good sperm count!

D

Deleted member 2719

They found out chickens were full of growth hormones I expect.

I guess your right, those growth hormones are a bummer. Top-10-Photoshopped-Images-of-The-Worlds-Biggest-Animals-2.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here