Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A classic NSC Vote Rigging (Via Twitter)

SWCspider-man

Aug 2, 2011
Brighton
Hello.

I would like to request some help from the wonderful powers of a classic NSC vote rig to help my brother out. He plays professional Call of Duty and is currently out in California getting ready to play a tournament this weekend. Top prize is 50k split between 4 players and he already has a bye into the semi final as his team finished top seed in the European Call of Duty World League Season 2... And it's looking increasingly likely that he'll travel out to the Call of Duty XP event in September which is held at the LA Forum to play in the International Championships

It looks like they are playing an All-Star game between the favourite players from each of the teams that have gone out there. 4 Aussies, 6 Europeans and 8 Americans will be voted All Stars and hopefully my brother will finish on top for his team.

He currently sits at 30% in 2nd place just behind 1st who has 34% so it's pretty close.

Would be good to see one of the BHAFC family repping us in the US.

https://twitter.com/codworldleague/status/752938725856817152

Follow that link and vote for Zed.

And if you are interested in watching an E-Sports game this weekend, check out www.twitch.tv/callofduty his game is at 20.30pm BST (our time). I honestly didn't know what to think but it's very enjoyable to watch and usually attracts a high number of viewers when there are tournaments like this.

Thanks very much and also thanks to all the regular posters on here who brighten up my lunch hours at work, I don't often post but read every day. I particularly enjoy the 'Bell-Cheeses at work thread'

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
☑ Zed

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Done

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Done... quite a long way to go though... 3% behind with 4630 votes cast... so he needs at least 150 more votes.

Vote early and vote often!

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
The only (video)? game i ever purchased , never did manage to get off the beach thingy and if i still played i would probably still be on the beach thingy , lets get

zztop2.gif

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here