Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mame biram diouf

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
If you're looking for an endorsement of your blog or your writing style this might not prove the friendliest environment.
People who report rubbish rumours invariably cop a fair bit of flak (have a look at Ben's Grandad's back catalogue). Those who do the making up are even less well received as a general rule. :shrug:

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
If you're looking for an endorsement of your blog or your writing style this might not prove the friendliest environment.
People who report rubbish rumours invariably cop a fair bit of flak (have a look at Ben's Grandad's back catalogue). Those who do the making up are even less well received as a general rule. :shrug:

LOL LOL LOL LOL -- Sorry BG I am not actually laughing at you in particular........................The terminology ''back catalogue'' in conjunction with the theme of the post is what got me

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Duncan Watmore? Are you having a laugh? He'll get regular game time for Sunderland next season

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Disappointed - I opened the thread expecting a discussion on french cookery.

wallyback

Jun 22, 2011
Brighton

Nope not my blog. Just an item that is out there. Never heard of Mame, but does look useful. Out of our league I guess.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here