Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kayal & Stephens

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Anyone slightly concerned that there has been no news on them signing new contracts?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
enjoy the silence

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
No. Barber said the negotiations may not be quick.

I'd be astounded if Kayal doesn't sign, Stephens no idea, but there is no need to sell either so worst case make a decision on that in January ? ???

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Well you know the Albion, traditionally we always seem to leave things till late in the day. Stephens only has a year left on his contract, but am I right in thinking that Kayal's has longer to run?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Well you know the Albion, traditionally we always seem to leave things till late in the day. Stephens only has a year left on his contract, but am I right in thinking that Kayal's has longer to run?
Kayal is also in his last year of contract.

Rod Marsh

Aug 9, 2013
Sussex

both a year I believe. I can see them waiting until January unless big offers come in. If the club can get one or both on long term deals before the season starts i will be impressed and thrilled.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patreon
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Kayal & Stephens

I don't blame either for biding their time. Who knows what offers may crop up.

The players that is assuming that is where the hold up is.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Anyone slightly concerned that there has been no news on them signing new contracts?

The honest answer is there's no point being concerned because there's nothing we can do. Maybe they will announce new deals tomorrow or maybe they're both pushing for transfers. More likely they are both keeping their options open and seeing which players come in this summer.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here