Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Cliff Richard looking umm .....

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Does anyone want to count how many times they show Murray's Mum, or his Mrs? Really hate the way they do that, show the sportsman reacting, the tension on the players faces not two women who frankly have nothing to do with the contest we are watching.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Anyone else have a wife/girlfriend that pays eff all attention to Tennis for the rest of the year, but is suddenly an expert on the sport when Wimbledon is on?

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Bitter and twisted and about to sue the BBC or bitter and twisted about Sue from the BBC?

Jet Harris had good reason to be bitter and twisted if memory serves me well, I think Cliff slept with his wife/girlfriend back in the day when Cliff did women?

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Does anyone want to count how many times they show Murray's Mum, or his Mrs? Really hate the way they do that, show the sportsman reacting, the tension on the players faces not two women who frankly have nothing to do with the contest we are watching.

I have warmed to his missus. Her expletive ridden outburst caught on camera against Berdych last year was a classic.

Along the lines of "****ing take that you ****ing flash Czech ****"

Anyone else have a wife/girlfriend that pays eff all attention to Tennis for the rest of the year, but is suddenly an expert on the sport when Wimbledon is on?

Yep.

Although at least mine actually goes there.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Jet Harris had good reason to be bitter and twisted if memory serves me well, I think Cliff slept with his wife/girlfriend back in the day when Cliff did women?

My Father tells me the story of the time he went to a Cliff Richard concert with a young lady in the late 1950's and a girl in the crowd broke through security and got on stage and hysterically flung herself at Cliff. My Father describes the look on Cliff's face as 'pure horror'.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
My Father tells me the story of the time he went to a Cliff Richard concert with a young lady in the late 1950's and a girl in the crowd broke through security and got on stage and hysterically flung herself at Cliff. My Father describes the look on Cliff's face as 'pure horror'.

Your father went to a Cliff Richard concert? Not many men from the 60's would admit to that! :smile:

I guess late 50's is OK though, he was quite cool then :wink:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
There's the break!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Murray breaks serve

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
British man goes ahead. :)

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
I think Britian's going to have it's 37th Wimbledon men's champion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here