Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

National lottery in it to win it

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Question what year was the Battle of Britain. Contestant replied I don't even know who the Battle of Britain was between embarrassing . What do they teach at school these days

More than embarrassing I feel.

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
Good to see the other contestants genuinely were not laughing it off, as if to say "haha, ignorance and stupidity, lololol!"

Also good to see he went home with bubkiss.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Good to see the other contestants genuinely were not laughing it off, as if to say "haha, ignorance and stupidity, lololol!"

Also good to see he went home with bubkiss.

Yep, home with nothing however,
Sometimes I wish they would laugh. It's called public shame. Shame is a powerful thing.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
What do they teach at school these days

The history of other countries and social media and a few bespoke subjects

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
In a related point I am constantly amazed at young people's total lack of knowledge about Geography both in this country and around the world.

And, is Joey Essex for real I mean is it possible to be that ignorant about everything except Essex, the boy is a total plum and yet made a stack of money out of it.
Makes my piss boil.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
In a related point I am constantly amazed at young people's total lack of knowledge about Geography both in this country and around the world.

And, is Joey Essex for real I mean is it possible to be that ignorant about everything except Essex, the boy is a total plum and yet made a stack of money out of it.
Makes my piss boil.

next time you are out try it.....be really stupid and ask dumb questions....you will be well popular..do it with a dumb laugh for a better effect ..why? Because people will love to talk and tell you their answer,their opinion..

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
A generalisation that is well wide of the mark.

Of course, my 18 year old daughter who works full time and pays for/runs her own vehicle will testify that education levels are satisfactory to a degree and that not all of the youth of today are failures.....clearly i was having a laugh.....

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Not sure a generalisation can be well wide of the mark .... Its a generalisation after all..

This is diametrically true as well...

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
I feel uneasy about Dale constantly going on about his "red area"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here