Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bycicle theft.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
On the receiving end.

I'd guess it might raise about.£50 on the scrum market.

Hopefully the thief will spend the proceeds.on toxic skank and die in agony in gutter,preferably somewhere that I can get to in time to piss on their face as they draw their last breath.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Wankers

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
Just looked out the window. Mines still there. I do check every morning & keep my fingers crossed.
Tea leaf scum
I assume it was locked..

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Yep, a covered chain thAt had clearly been broken using a long lever to twist and snap.

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Ms SS bought be a secondhand bike for my 40th for just £40 - that was 16 years ago ....
It got nicked from HH station so as I walked home I called into the cop-shop. Desk Sergeant took me round the back to a garage that was full of recovered property, including at least 20 bikes. "See it in here?" he asked. "No", I replied. "See anything you fancy instead?" he inquired (there was some rubbish, but a couple of "upgrades" in view. "Nah, I'll pop back at the weekend".

When I returned a few days later, there it was, recovered from Lindfield Common. And I still have it in my garage now .........

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
Sorry to hear that. It's happened to me twice. Once was when my Grifter got nicked (it had a 'rev' grip) and the second when I stupidly locked my mountain bike up by it's front wheel :facepalm: Locks are only a temporary hindrance. Good luck recovering it. I suggest you look round one of the less salubrious areas near you and check the alleyways.

Boy Blue

Banned
Mar 14, 2016
Had mine stolen outside the newsagents 3 weeks ago but luckily caught the pricks at the train station. That was the only time I've left it unlocked and even now when it's locked outside pubs, shops and my garden I worry some punk might be carrying bolt cutters.

The opportunist theives are the ones to watch out for.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
I had a bike stolen that was locked up inside a locked shed in York. The *******s had tracked and followed me home over a few days, I'd noticed the same few pikeys loitering closer and closer to my house I just didn't put two and two together.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Three nicked in 20 years. One from my (unlocked) shed. Instinct drew me to the council estate half a mile away, and I found it parked outside one house. Hopped on and cycled it home. And bought a shed lock . . . .

One nicked out of the guard's van, probably at Rainham station. That's next to Gillingham. Say no more.

Finally someone pinched my £700 mountain bike from outside my office, just off the King's Road. That's 20+ years ago when £700 quid would buy you a Brand New Maestro, or a night of passion with Lady Di (and a slap up breakfast the next morning). The cock (for it was a cock) walked out the building, down 3 flights of stairs and past the porter. 'Did you see anthing suspicious?' I asked the said gent. 'Yes, I did see someone acting suspiciously, and walking out with a bike' he replied. English porters, the finest porters in the world :wanker::facepalm::censored::shit::shootself:shootself:shootself:hilton::O

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
Should get a mini GPS tracker to stick on a discreet part of the frame. Won't necessarily prevent the theft occurring initially, but you can take great pleasure finding it and letting the gentlemen who repossessed it know exactly what you think of them.

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
I had one nicked outside restaurant,locked to railings. when I came out just front wheel locked to railings. Unless thief unicyle rider couldn`t have ridden it away.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Local cop shop has an (uncovered, so they rust) back garden absolutely jammed with decades of recovered bikes. There's no central registration for them - its well worth phoning EVERY place it could get brought to if the scrote is found. Unfortunately if it was a gang robbery you've no idea where it could be when found.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I had my Black Chopper stolen from outside Louis and Anna's chippy once , but in those days it was ok to beat the shit out of thieves .

wallyback

Jun 22, 2011
Brighton
Zlatan

Sign In or Register | Basket Basket 0
The Bicycle Thief

Add to basket
Part of the 'Blizzard by Goalsoul' collection, this is one of six t-shirts designed

Unsure which size would suit you? You can find out here with Goalsoul's Size Guide.

Postage

“When Zlatan was a boy, he had a bike that meant the world to him. The bike got stolen, so Zlatan started stealing bikes himself...

“Aside from a few other foreigners, Malmö FF’s youth side were mostly made up of middle- and upper-class Swedish kids – though of course for a kid from Rosengård the difference between the two was negligible. Where his teammates lived in villas and were driven to training in Volvos, Zlatan lived in a block in Rosengård and cycled in on stolen bikes. They passed, he dribbled. They played, he fought.

“One time after training his stolen bicycle had been stolen, so he picked up a particularly nice-looking bike he found outside the dressing room. He liked it and he made sure to park it far away when he took it to training so its owner wouldn’t recognise it. Three days later the players were called in for a meeting, and there was considerable commotion among the staff. Apparently the assistant manager’s bicycle had been stolen.”

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here