#RIPKellBrook

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
What a horrible hashtag that is :thumbsup:

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Loved her in the Loaded mags. Sleep well princess. You were far too good for that baldy from that film about a sinking ship:angel:

Goodbye England's Rose.

kelly-brook-at-2015-bafta-los-angeles-tv-tea-in-beverly-hills-09-19-2015_1.jpg

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Thought Eubank Jr was lined up to fight Golovkin next? ???

Why the **** would Brook move up two weights to fight Golovkin? ???

Doing an Amir?

indy3050

Jun 22, 2011
Some nonsense about a verbal agreement, but no actual contract being signed. Eubank Junior saying he never received a contract to sign.

Read that on his twitter but as of half hour or so ago, Snr hadn't said a word...

indy3050

Jun 22, 2011
Just heard Hearn talking in interview who said that team Eubank were offered same terms as AJ and Carl Froch but apparently they wanted more, including 'sky high ticket prices' He gave them till 5pm and they didn't get back.

Listen here...

http://youtu.be/5AuMgE6Y7oI

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Change the thread title please as it may unfortunately be partly prophetic, but the sentiment is right, and if anything at all were to happen to Brook on 10th Sept then Hearn will be almost wholly responsible, and I'd imagine Eubank seniors part in this distasteful episode will come out.
At best(!) Brook could get handed out a career ending defeat.
It's a shame the BBBC can't get involved with serious mis matches like this.

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
Is it such a mis-match Brook is huge at 147 and Golovkin has said before he could fight at light middle. I don't see the size difference being as great as Khan vs Canelo.

The middleweight division is weak and Golovkin hasn't beaten anyone of note but has looked hugely impressive beating mediocre opposition.

I expect GGG to stop Brook but it won't be a one sided demolition.

GypsyKing

Feb 4, 2013
Is it such a mis-match Brook is huge at 147 and Golovkin has said before he could fight at light middle. I don't see the size difference being as great as Khan vs Canelo.

The middleweight division is weak and Golovkin hasn't beaten anyone of note but has looked hugely impressive beating mediocre opposition.

I expect GGG to stop Brook but it won't be a one sided demolition.

This isn't catch weight like Khan's fight though is it?

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
This isn't catch weight like Khan's fight though is it?

Hasn't been announced as catch weight but a possible agreement may have been made and will be confirmed later.

If it isn't catchweight that severely disadvantages Brook who is already up against it.

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
Oh do **** off. Any excuse to have a dig at Hearn isn't it? Kell and his team wanted the fight, Eddie done his job. Bringing a huge fight to the UK, well done Eddie Hearn I say.

There's no catch weight, its 160. But there is a check weight to stop GGG going too much above 160. Unlike Khan/Canelo.

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
Oh do **** off. Any excuse to have a dig at Hearn isn't it? Kell and his team wanted the fight, Eddie done his job. Bringing a huge fight to the UK, well done Eddie Hearn I say.

There's no catch weight, its 160. But there is a check weight to stop GGG going too much above 160. Unlike Khan/Canelo.

What's your take on the outcome? And how do you see it panning out?

I'm tempted to attend, can't remember the last time Britain hosted the PPP best fighter in the world. Possibly Tsycu vs Hatton in 05 although that's debatable due to his inactivity prior to the June contest.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Looking at Golovkins record Martin Murray has given him his hardest fight, taking to the 11th. No disrespect to Murray but Kell Brook is a far more classy boxer. Groves just outclassed Murray as well fairly easily.

Brook is a big at 147lbs and has to really struggle to make that weight, I do think sometimes it takes a bit of power away from his punches. I have no problem with size in this one, wouldn't surprise me if Brook looks the biggest come the weigh-in.

Looking forward to this one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here