Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who to take penalties

who to take the penalty if both are on the pitch.

• Hemed

Votes: 52 82.5%
  • Murray

Votes: 11 17.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Assuming that Hemed will take them when he is on the pitch and Murray if he is but who would you want to take them if both were on the pitch at the same time?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Assuming that Hemed will take them when he is on the pitch and Murray if he is but who would you want to take them if both were on the pitch at the same time?

I am a very big fan of Murrays but I seem to recall that he had an iffy record last time around with penalties?

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015

He won't take the penalty taking away from Hemed. That would send out the wrong signal to Tomer. He has to show faith in his strikers to keep their confidence up. Perhaps if he misses one or two that might change but not initially

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
If that had gone in...

I deliberately avoided putting that.....was against 10 men for most of the 2nd half too wasn't it ?

I like Tomer from the spot - varies his technique so any keeper/coach studying him can't be sure what he is going to do. Let him carry on.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Hemed has a good record and is confident.
Murray previously lost the job to Barnes.
Leave it where it is.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Tomer deserves to keep the duty, if he begins to struggle then I'm sure Glenn can take over.

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Hemed had been great from the spot for us but I shit myself every time. He is just so casual it makes my bum squeak and I fear one day the keeper will stand his ground and he will chip it into his arms

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here