Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FA CUP less than four weeks away!

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Mile oak start the fa cup campaign on the 6th August at home to Guildford city:moo: The oak were the last ranked team to qualify for this years tournament:ohmy: Anyone thinking of doing an FA cup journey better pick your game on the 6th:thumbsup: Went right through the rounds 14/15 season 17 games in all???

I will be at Derby!

Fungus

NSC Patreon
May 21, 2004
Truro
Just notice the FA haven't even confirmed the date of the final. :shrug:

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
It's a fun day and fundraiser but I've got a lot on that day (work til 3 and a family do at 6) but I'll put my head round the door at some point. I'm an owner now don't ya know!

I was hoping to meet up for a pint, there are several matches on that day, my youngest is playing against Peacehaven.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Crowborough have Farnham Town at home with the exciting prospect of Carshalton away in the prelim round should they get through.

Think Crowborough will go well this year. Spent a bit of money and made some very decent signings. Thumped Crawley Down 6-1 yesterday.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patreon
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Have Guernsey FC entered it next season?

That would be a fantastic away trip and the publicity would be brilliant. I think Matt Le Tissier bankrolled them for a bit?

:moo:

Who has your team been drawn in the early stages of the FA Cup, FA Vase and FA Trophy.

See below for a full list of Sussex Teams.

FA Cup Extra Preliminary Round

All ties must be played on Saturday 6 August 2016, kick-off 3.00pm with replays on or before Thursday 11 August 2016, kick-off 7.45pm.

Horsham YMCA v Hollands & Blair,Holmsdale v Haywards Heath Town, Littlehampton Town v Pagham, Hailsham Town v Crawley Down Gatwick, Beckenham Town v Lancing, Croydon v AFC Uckfield, Peacehaven and Telscombe v Lordswood, Tunbridge Wells v Eastbourne United, Newhaven v Guildford, Raynes Park Vale v Eastbourne Town, Worthing United v Shoreham, East Preston v Horley Town, Crowborough Athletic v Farnham Town, Arundel v Chichester City.

Wot no oak:eek:

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
:moo:

Who has your team been drawn in the early stages of the FA Cup, FA Vase and FA Trophy.

See below for a full list of Sussex Teams.

FA Cup Extra Preliminary Round

All ties must be played on Saturday 6 August 2016, kick-off 3.00pm with replays on or before Thursday 11 August 2016, kick-off 7.45pm.

Horsham YMCA v Hollands & Blair,Holmsdale v Haywards Heath Town, Littlehampton Town v Pagham, Hailsham Town v Crawley Down Gatwick, Beckenham Town v Lancing, Croydon v AFC Uckfield, Peacehaven and Telscombe v Lordswood, Tunbridge Wells v Eastbourne United, Newhaven v Guildford, Raynes Park Vale v Eastbourne Town, Worthing United v Shoreham, East Preston v Horley Town, Crowborough Athletic v Farnham Town, Arundel v Chichester City.

Wot no oak:eek:

So what happened to Mile Oak v Guildford as you mentioned in the OP?
You have listed Newhaven to play Guildford now.

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
Crowborough have Farnham Town at home with the exciting prospect of Carshalton away in the prelim round should they get through.

Think Crowborough will go well this year. Spent a bit of money and made some very decent signings. Thumped Crawley Down 6-1 yesterday.

Farnham are a funny side ,on their day are quite decent. Sadly that isn't too often.

Have Guernsey FC entered it next season?

That would be a fantastic away trip and the publicity would be brilliant. I think Matt Le Tissier bankrolled them for a bit?

I've been a couple of times, I'm not sure Matt ever "bankrolled" them, the very friendly Mark Le Tissier is involved with them. They do face a hefty bill each week as not only paying for their own travel they have to fund a day trip for the visitors. My understanding is they are very much funded by the islands government as seen as a bit of an asset. They are quite well supported although gates have dropped off lately, the first time I saw Peacehaven play there it was in front of 1,200 where as the average for the Isthmian league was nearer 200.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here