Are You Currently Glass Half Full or Glass Half Empty

how are you feeling

• Half Full

Votes: 36 66.7%
  • Half Empty

Votes: 11 20.4%
  • never understood this question it makes no sense

Votes: 4 7.4%
  • I saw an adult film on half full/empty cup-where is the safe space?

Votes: 3 5.6%

• Total voters

Saturn

Vicarious
Feb 11, 2016
I've got a full pint in terms of BHAFC. Delighted that *touch wood* we have been able to keep all of our important players so far during this transfer window whilst adding to our strike force. Personal life is also trending upwards.

Almost an empty pint on everything else though. With each passing day I become less engaged with the world we live in. I truly worry about the state humanity is in, every day seems like a backwards step.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
I was starting to become very content and confident about the future, family, job, etc. Since Brexit I've been permanently worried and stressed. I'm unsure how it will affect my job in the next year or so.

Edit: Have now seen the other replies. Didn't realise this was supposed to be about football! Or was it?

I voted a very definite half empty on the Brexit front, just hoping that something universally constructive might come out of it - i.e. a wake up cll for Europe.

Had I been voting about football, I would have voted the opposite. Among other things, although the signing of Bobby Zamora last year was iconic and important - and produced some important goals, I can't help thinking the signing of Murray might be less iconic but more significant.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Football wise I can't wait for the new season. My glass is overflowing.

In wider issues I keep waking up screaming from a dream where I have been transported forward in time to December and Trump is sitting down with our new Prime Minister, a woman who's had less experience running stuff than I have, to discuss troop movements in Eastern Europe, renewing Trident and what those long words in Article 50 actually mean.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Football wise I can't wait for the new season. My glass is overflowing.

In wider issues I keep waking up screaming from a dream where I have been transported forward in time to December and Trump is sitting down with our new Prime Minister, a woman who's had less experience running stuff than I have, to discuss troop movements in Eastern Europe, renewing Trident and what those long words in Article 50 actually mean.
My nightmare is that Trump, who is advised in foreign policy by a guy with past links to Putin's former stooge ruler in Ukraine ( Victor Yanukovych), decides to pull out of NATO.

Let's hope he doesn't get in.

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
Non football Half empty but not crying over split milk. football related half full waiting for a top up.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Glass half empty, wallet permanently empty.
I have so many regular bills that I am struggling to keep up with them all, I can't save a penny.
As soon as wages go into bank, they are gone in 3 days, it's getting tough.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Albion 3/4 full

Britain 3/4 empty (it will be if we get Leadson as PM)

Trevor

In my Fifties, still know nothing
NSC Patron
Dec 16, 2012
Milton Keynes
The glass is running at 50% capacity. - I have never understood that question

Really looking forward to seeing the Albion again
P!$$ed off with Brexit blah-blah
My health is not too bad for a 49 year old with my medical history
The weather's quite nice
Work's sh!t

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
The glass is running at 50% capacity. - I have never understood that question

Me neither.

Obviously, the bottle is much more important. Is that half full or half empty?

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Massively optimistic to the future non Albion wise, pretty optimistic for the club too.

Brexit will really hurt the UK for the next five years ish, anyone saying otherwise is deluding themselves. Meanwhile I will bugger off to the other side of the world to start a new life soon. Sadly this means that I will not get to see my love of the Albion since the early 70's return to fruition in the top league, at least not in the flesh on the day it happens.

The club is in rude health, we will go up at some point, and when we do I have enormous faith in TB and his determination to turn us into a perennial 'stayer' in the Prem. Good luck everybody, UTA!

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
always half full
ONWARDS AND UPWARDS

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Until we get another striker (permanent please) I will be marginally half empty. If the teams coming down were weaker I would be more confident but I feel it will take something special to go up this year and without another class and quick striker I feel we will just fall short.

Lack of cover at centre back is also a concern considering the BFG'S current injury time

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Half empty but draining fast as someone put a hole in it and then buggered off. Still at least with no means of drinking I am liberated from the need to urinate and all the accompanying time wasting activity like unzipping etc.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Does it matter... as long as the glass is big enough and half full of gin?

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Glass half full....although i do often have a full one next to the half empty one for safety reasons.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here