Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

JFC to Rotherham

HantsSeagull

Aug 17, 2011
Caught in a Riptide
Andy Naylor
‏@AndyNaylorArgus
Bit more on the JFC story. His rep in talks with Rotherham and told by a reliable source it's a "real possibility" he could go there. #bhafc

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Out of contract next summer so, unless he is given and accepts a new deal, we need to cash in now with a big sell on %

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Apart from a handful of games in the Poyet era he has never really stepped up and fulfilled that early potential. Cannot see a place for him in our match day squad so a move suits both us and him

May 27, 2014
Littlehampton
I love the idea that Naylor thinks people will buy an argus to read about Rothetham showing an interest in JFC. As if anyone other than his family and Rotherham fans care about this story.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Out of contract next summer so, unless he is given and accepts a new deal, we need to cash in now with a big sell on %

Be serious! He is a player that didn't make it, failed to keep MKD up along with others and is a very much bit part player. £500k tops

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I love the idea that Naylor thinks people will buy an argus to read about Rothetham showing an interest in JFC. As if anyone other than his family and Rotherham fans care about this story.

Pretty much what I thought.

Didn't "buy the paper for the full story" brand of journalism die about 5 years ago?

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003

Didn't "buy the paper for the full story" brand of journalism die about 5 years ago?

It's been replaced by the "...and you won't believe what happened next" click bait. Naylor needs to get with the times.

Brighton player linked with move to Championship club, click here to find out what happened next....

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Not sure AN thinks sales will rocket due to this story. However as a sports writer for a local paper I'm not sure what is so wrong about writing about a piece of sports gossip relating to the towns football team. Is that not his job ?

Oh and I'm not part of his family, and I'm guesing you neither, but we both seem a little bit interested or we wouldn't have posted.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012

This is pretty rare to be fair. You know he doesn't routinely use Twitter to tease his stories in the (printed) paper often tweeting what info he has, or linking through to a free online story, interview or comment.
how he gets his stories and from where and who gets them first is another issue mind !

re: JFC - He tweeted this a few minutes later
[tweet]751305827215114240[/tweet]

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Would be a good move for JFC I think. He needs to be at a club where can play and get on with his career, he is stagnating at the Albion as we recruit more senior midfielders. Rotherham are a decent club and I think he could be the engine for their midfield.

Shame he could never push on or develop further here. I just think we are holding him back now and he needs a change.

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
He never kicked on and reached the levels people expected of him. There was also alot of people seeing through tinted specs as he is a local lad.

This move would be good for him, to get first team football week in, week out. But im not sure he is even Championship standard.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here