Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Farnborough 2016

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
In a similar vein to the RIAT thread, are any fellow NSC'ers going to Farnborough next weekend?

I'm going on the Sunday with my Dad - as some will know I am something of an aircraft enthusiast but this will be my first time at FIA, so rather looking forward to it!

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
I was looking forward to going with my missus, but the first airshow I took her to was Shoreham last year so she doesn't feel too keen now.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
I went donkeys years ago in the early 90's as a young teenager. I remember watching in awe at the speed and noise of the military aircraft. And just how ****ing big and noisy the passenger aircraft are.

The thing I remember most was the 1,000 mile walk from the car park to the airport with a full coolbox of picnic delights.

**** me that was a long walk (it may not be a long walk but I had little legs at the time) but just prepare for it is my advice and don't take a horrid 80's coolbox to have lunch, it's more than a PITA to lug around all day, if I remember correctly a hotdog was £2. Budget for crap food.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here