Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jordan Ibe

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
On the same day Utd apparently open talks over £100m transfer of Paul Pogba.

Somehow, the Pogba one seems less mental. I can get my head round the best players going for MEGA money, but £10m buys you DIDDLY SQUAT in the prem now.

Bizarre.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I've never heard of Jordan Ibe.

I opened this thread expecting to read about some League One player that we have been linked to.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
In the bits and pieces I've seen of his appearances, he's looked pretty unspectacular really. Alright a large chunk of that cash will be on potential, and maybe at a smaller club he'll blossom, but that's a lot of dough for not much immediate payback, I'd say.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
I've never heard of Jordan Ibe.

I opened this thread expecting to read about some League One player that we have been linked to.

He was really good for Derby in that season where they had a better squad than anyone else and didn't go up.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Happy Days at Wycombe with their 2 million sell on bonus.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Always been pretty impressed with him when you take into account his age.

I thought Liverpool had pretty big plans for him - obviously not

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
I was actually more shocked muff managed to sign him. Looks a top talent. Good to see young potential going for game time rather than massive wages.

Indeed.

That side of the deal is being forgotton here. This could be a brilliant move for the player and Bournemouth.

I'm still SHOCKED they let Matt Richie leave....even though it was for £12m.

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
I was actually more shocked muff managed to sign him. Looks a top talent. Good to see young potential going for game time rather than massive wages.

I'm with you. Also people are just going to have to accept that Prem money now is unlike even Prem money from previous years. Forget what you think is right because it no longer is.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here