Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagulls Player

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
Sorry if fixtures but can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong on the 'my account' page? I have repeatedly tried to update my personal details to list BHA as my favourite team but whenever I click on update it just says error on the home page. Is this a CPFC conspiracy?

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
Mine is the same.

Favourite Club Error

I click update, then choose Brighton & Hove Albion from the drop down, click update and nothing changes.

Yep, that's me too. I emailed them and got a whole load of instructions including but not limited to: use google chrome, clear cache, make sure plug ins are allowed, etc. I worked my way through the whole forking lot of them and it's made absolutely no difference.

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
This is the latest:
Sorry to hear about this.

I tried to manually update it myself and appears there is a bug with choosing the option. Unfortunately won't be able to update this currently however I shall raise this with our technical team.

Thank you for your patience on this matter.

Seagulls Player: It's a truly wonderful thing

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I can't think of a single positive for this sorry excuse of a service (and I use the word "service" with severe reservations) :nono:

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
The My Account section is an absolute joke. It does not work at all. I've mailed them repeatedly when trying to change which card I pay for my subscription with. After 5 emails back and forth with someone asking me what browser I use 3 times I gave up.

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
Does the club monitor these posts? Whatever their deal is with the people who provide this 'service' the club are losing money by not being able to push promotions to me and anyone else who has similarly been unable to select the favourite club option.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Does the club monitor these posts? Whatever their deal is with the people who provide this 'service' the club are losing money by not being able to push promotions to me and anyone else who has similarly been unable to select the favourite club option.
The deal is the football league brokered deal. Unfortunately last year the league renewed the contract for a further (5?) years. Had we been promoted, one small benefit would have been that we would have been able to make our own website, which would easily be ten times better.

Wiggy Power

Feb 25, 2009
I am thinking of subscribing to Seagulls player but wanted some feedback from current users. Is it worth the £5 a month and is it reliable for streams and live commentary? Also any issues with running on Android?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

pocketseagull

Dec 29, 2014
Watching the pre-match press conferences has become part of my matchday experience and much better than just reading selected quotes in the argus. The commentary isn't 100% reliable as it sometimes cuts out but generally is good enough.

As for value for money I think it depends on how the team are doing. Last season I lapped up the extended highlights and occasional full game that were posted. I just wanted to forget about the games we'd lost. I've had no problems using the site with android.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
It's fantastic and I never have the issues others seem to have - maybe it depends on which device you use and which drivers and browser you have ?

Anyway, I love the interviews and well worth the £5 per month.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
If you pay by annual DD it's only £37.99 so a lot less than £5 per month!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
I don't and won't use SW anymore, as much as it is supposedly perfect for an expat like myself, but in the past I have had nothing but issues with not only the company (and thats another story!!) but the streaming etc etc, as someone else has said, surely the software could be updated, or whatever they need to do to bring it into the modern world!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here