Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"Warrior for the dispossessed"

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Who is this warrior*?

Step forward: Michael Gove

* According to Nicky Morgan, Education[?] Secretary, just proving that you can make any old shower of sh!te up these days, and (too many) people will believe it.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Ask any teacher, and they will tell you no one believes a word she says.

Always been a Gove puppet as Education Secretary, and a more honest reason for why she is supporting him is that she owes him just about everything in politics, promoted way beyond her competence.

Lawro's Lip

Feb 14, 2004
West Kent

Always been a Gove puppet as Education Secretary, and a more honest reason for why she is supporting him is that she owes him just about everything in politics, promoted way beyond her competence.

I think you are being too generous about her abilities.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
She's so thick it hurts. Utterly outclassed by anyone who asks her a serious question
If you watch her giving a speech or on telly answering questions, watch her eyes, very shifty and very nervous.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Igzilla

Sep 27, 2012
Worthing
Tbh, whenever I see Nicky Morgan's picture, all I can see is George Osborne in a wig.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

The implication there is that she's even worse than Gove as Education Secretary - that takes some beating !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here