Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Injured England fans France?

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Has anyone seen up to date reports on the several England fans said to be in a critical condition after the trouble in Marseille. Not seen anything myself so hopefully this means they made full recoveries.

I believe the guy from Portsmouth and the fella from Leicester are now back in the UK

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Just seen on sky news 40 England fans hit with prosecutions and another 100 in the pipeline following Marseille.

No word on any Russians being done though !

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Just seen on sky news 40 England fans hit with prosecutions and another 100 in the pipeline following Marseille.

No word on any Russians being done though !

FROM WHAT I'VE SEEN on YouTube etc, that is ludicrous. Yes of course there were some idiots, but many fans were acting in self defence & the whole thing was most certainly caused by the Russians in the main. The French weren't much better at times either...

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patreon
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Glad to see the Pompey and Leicester fans are getting better and better, hoping they make a full recovery.

I hope there's a worldwide boycott to travel to Russia for the 2018 World Cup. Those hooligans were cowards. Metal bars - FFS. :(

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here