Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Elvis and Chris?

bhafc4life03

May 26, 2014
Do you think they will be here at the end of the transfer window? If they are will they play any part in the first few months?

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I would imagine someone would be interested in O'Grady and he will be loaned for the season, sold if possible

Manu... I think we are stuck with him....

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I think Yes they will be still here and No they will not figure in any of our plans. Perhaps during August window some team will hopefully come in for either or both of them.

Maximus

Jul 24, 2007
Brighton
I guess both will be dependent on

a) how much the club are willing to write off on their transfer values (Manu)
b) how much others are prepared to pay in wages (COG)

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Now Murray has joined there is no need to hang onto COG.

So he must now be available for sale or loan, and he'll be gone.

The same for Elvis once we have got the next new striker.

Also we need to cash in on JFC as he's in the last year of his contract, and Danny Holla should hopefully also find a new club as he's been given a free transfer.

Ince could either go or stay but that's less urgent as he is contracted for 2 seasons.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Do you think they will be here at the end of the transfer window? If they are will they play any part in the first few months?

COG probably will find himself as 5th choice at best so unlikely to stay unless he has an unbelievably good pre-season.

Elvis came on good reputation and had been playing regularly, a pre-season for him could be the difference and I'm hopeful we will see more from him this season although he is unlikely to get many starts and need to make and take a chance

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
If they've no future at the club, why have they both been taken out to Tenerife?

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I think after last season, Christ made it abundantly clear by sending both players ouit on long term loan deals, that neither player really figures in his plans.

Whether he would prefer to loan them out again, or sell them on I don't know.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Have CG JFC Elvis and Holla gone away with first team

Yes, three of them will almost certainly leave. Forster-Caskey will likely stay.

All of the contracted players and U21 players unless injured have travelled.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Elvis is being touted round back in Holland I believe. Holla has been told to look for a club.
I've heard nothing about O'Grady. Can't believe he will be here long though.
Surprised if Ince or JFC stay although of the two I would keep Jake. Can't see Ince fitting in to a team whose intent is to break from defence fast and with fluidity.

HCxUK

Apr 18, 2014
Unpopular opinion but still think Elvis has the ability to be an important part of the squad if he has a good preseason and improves his attitude.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here