Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

July 4

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
The first Brexit day

That was a Brexit in 1776. It took the Americans quite a while, but did they did okay eventually. I guess they thought The British Empire was a busted flush and by rights it should have imploded and come crashing down as other colonies sought independence, but it didn't and it went into to the ascendancy for nearly 150 years.

At least the key founding fathers of The United States stuck around to start the thing off and didn't leave it for others to sort it all out though.

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Yes the atmosphere of excitement and optimism has been palpable as our visionary and principled freedom fighters lead us on into a brand new dawn....oh

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
That was a Brexit in 1776. It took the Americans quite a while, but did they did okay eventually. I guess they thought The British Empire was a busted flush and by rights it should have imploded and come crashing down as other colonies sought independence, but it didn't and it went into to the ascendancy for nearly 150 years.

At least the key founding fathers of The United States stuck around to start the thing off and didn't leave it for others to sort it all out though.

George Washington

"I have got my country back, now I want my life back"

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Spiderman has been complaining that the US Government has been up his bum for years now.

search

https://www.google.com/search?q=unc...Q&biw=640&bih=279&dpr=2#imgrc=ryEWI9HaKJdBTM:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here