Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sarcoma Awareness Week 4th of July - 10th July

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
What with all the FANTASTIC news we've been getting here's some more cheery stuff!

Seems to be some kind of 'week' every other and this week is Sarcoma Awareness week.

3 weeks ago today my younger brother died aged 34 of Sarcoma so a bit of sharing is the least I could do for these nice people trying to beat it.

Get aware and stay healthy people :)

https://sarcoma.org.uk/get-involved/SAW2016

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
Really sorry to hear about your brother. A teacher of mine at school went through it a few years ago, and came out the other side (just). I must admit that before he was diagnosed, I'd never heard of it.

Definitely a really worthy cause to be promoting awareness of.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Really sorry to hear about your brother. A teacher of mine at school went through it a few years ago, and came out the other side (just). I must admit that before he was diagnosed, I'd never heard of it.

Definitely a really worthy cause to be promoting awareness of.

Thanks. That's good that your teacher made it. It really is a *******. And, no, I had never heard of it before either.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Again I have never heard of this condition before, until now.
Sorry to hear about your younger brother, I hope he was not in too much pain and lived his life to the full. :)

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Again I have never heard of this condition before, until now.
Sorry to hear about your younger brother, I hope he was not in too much pain and lived his life to the full. :)

Thank you. He was very f****** brave, and up until the last couple of months was still living a good life.

BlockDpete

Oct 8, 2005
Very sad to hear about your brother WC.

I'm a big fan of the band Camera Obscura, and their keyboard player ,Carey Lander tragically died of this illness last year.

Good on you for raising awareness of this illness.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here