Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stockdale Injured?

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Didn't travel with the squad to Tenerife apparently.

Anyone know why?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
One of his Strava logs a few days back mentioned having stitches out.

49ab59111e1ecda072fa589bc1791106.jpg

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013
Not sure if I mentioned on here at the time, but when I went camping on the Amex pitch he was there and had his leg strapped into something.

D

Deleted User X18H

Not sure if I mentioned on here at the time, but when I went camping on the Amex pitch he was there and had his leg strapped into something.

When you went camping ??

Yeah I spoke with Stocko that night as well. He had a minor op a few days after the home play off leg.

On his foot.

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013
When you went camping ??

Yeah I spoke with Stocko that night as well. He had a minor op a few days after the home play off leg.

On his foot.

Yeah they let fans camp on the pitch for a night-was great would recomend it. Ah I see a foot operation that'll explain the cast-do you happen to know how serious it is? Just a minor op hopefully means he''ll be okay

D

Deleted User X18H

Yeah they let fans camp on the pitch for a night-was great would recomend it. Ah I see a foot operation that'll explain the cast-do you happen to know how serious it is? Just a minor op hopefully means he''ll be okay

I was there pal. The old kick about , Minions pissing with rain. The 4:46am kick about . Brilliant night

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Could do with a bit of reporting from Naylor but I guess if it's not on Facebook he won't know about it

I'm always puzzled why fans want to know details about medical conditions. There's a few weeks to go before the season starts, and hopefully Stocko will be fit by then. If not, we have perfectly adequate cover with Maenpaa.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here