Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Plonker Filter

Poyningsgull

Apr 12, 2007
Is required for all these idiots who think signing Murray is bad business.

Clueless, the lot of you.:tosser:

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
So I take it you know better than all reports that Howe wouldn't let him go. So negative. And your comment about pies at the end of all your posts is pathetic. Do you actually support Brighton?

Don't feed the troll. Best ignore.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
From the argus piece today it does sound like its no loan fee but no contribution to his wages from bournemouth

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
It has been said on here, more than once, and probably on this thread that I can't be arsed to trawl through, that Mr Murray didn't want out. He was surplus to Poyets requirements and therefore went on a free. I simply do not get the division with people. If I was the said Glenn, I would have moved to any club, his isn't a Brightonian so why would he not go to the Pikeys? He has no affiliation with Brighton. He is back now and I am confident he can still be that 20 a season striker, and if anyone thinks he has some kind of love split, forget it. He is here to score goals. Simple as.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
I am open minded on it. Do we know how much of his pittance we are responsible for weekly?

I would think we are going to be paying most, if not all, of his wages. No loan fee up front so if he's on the 30k a week as rumoured previously he'll be costing us just over £1.5million (not including the clubs employers NI contributions and other payments) for the season. If he can deliver anywhere near 20 goals it will be money well spent.

kjgood

Don't see what the problem is really, most players are at a club because the club pays their wages just like my employer pays mine. I really dont care who he's played for in the past as long as he gives his all and respects our club whilst with us.

Remember in the main, players see football as their profession and a business, not a passion like fans think it is.

Smug Eddie wouldn't let him go rather than we didn't offer enough was what I heard,

Smug Eddie,apparently wanted us to pay all his wages,we were only willing to pay half,Shame,what would only have been about another 150-200k would almost certainly seen us over the line,Ho-hum.
The spinach and ricotta by the way had Burnley and Boro green with envy.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Is required for all these idiots who think signing Murray is bad business.

Clueless, the lot of you.:tosser:

He's a tennis player though, isn't he?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here