Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Bloody brilliant, loved the Somme part

Simgull

Jan 3, 2013
Hove
Great stuff - thanks for posting looks like you had a great time apart from a few hairy moments in Marseille.

We had a great long weekend in Toulouse/Bordeaux taking in Sweden-Italy, Ireland-Belgium and Wales-Russia. No hassles at all just parties every night with whoever was in town singing 'Don't take me home' with different accents!

Having been to quite a few tournaments over the years this was one of the most enjoyable trips - really struck me how few neutrals there were in the grounds compared to the past and the atmosphere at all of the games was just great.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
That is an impressive website. Shame you didn't get to see England doing better. Thanks for putting this up.

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
Great read, quick personal question, with you missing the Iceland match, did it break up a long sequence of successive England aways?

No as I missed the 2 friendlies in the US before the World Cup in Brazil. Slovakia was my 116 away game with England, 198 in total. It did break my record of seeing every qualifier and tournament matches for Euro 2016 (5 home 5 away 3 tournament matches). Anyway next game is Slovakia away, all booked up.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Great blog ! By the look of it you were just in front of us at the Wales game as you've taken a photo of one of my mates !

Glad you had a good trip and stayed safe. What's your views of Russia World Cup ?

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
Great blog ! By the look of it you were just in front of us at the Wales game as you've taken a photo of one of my mates !

Glad you had a good trip and stayed safe. What's your views of Russia World Cup ?

As a footballing nation it deserves the WC, but at the moment I honestly do not think it would safe to travel to Russia. Anyway once we have qualified with a 100% record I will make a decision! I cant believe our next away friendly will be v France in Paris! They really are rubbing our noses into our Euro 2016 failure.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here